Learn Web Designing & HTML5/CSS3 Essentials in 4-Hours
Convert Photoshop Designs into Stunning HTML5 & CSS3 websites with confidence. Absolutely no prior experience necessary!
What you'll learn:
- In this course, you will learn how to slice up a Photoshop mockup and hand-code valid HTML5 & CSS3
- By the end of the course, you will be able to turn a PSD into a beautiful, usable, and valid HTML5 & CSS3 website
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or higher
- Very basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Text Editor (TextWranger, Espresso, or Coda recommended)
** Course Updated November 26th, 2014! **
New lecture added: Code a CSS Sticky Footer
- - -
The Best Way to Learn HTML5 & CSS3
PSD to HTML5/CSS3 is a simple course that will teach you to take a Photoshop Mockup Design and hand-code it into a beautiful, semantic, valid HTML5 & CSS3 website.
Start Speaking the Language Right Away
Just like learning a human language, the best way of learning is by speaking from day 1—this course is similar in the sense that we'll begin speaking HTML5 & CSS3 right away!
I believe this is the best way to learn HTML5 and CSS3.
It's simple. It's easy. You can do it!
If you’ve always wanted to know how to build your own website, or have wanted a simple and comprehensive way to dive into PSD to HTML5 & CSS3, this course is definitely for you.
Real World Example
One of my students, who had no previous web design experience, took my course and ran with the skills he acquired. He built a brand new website for his Barbershop in Vancouver!
So, what are you waiting for?
Do you want to hand-code your first website in 4-hours? Let's do this!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for beginners who have minimal knowledge or experience in Photoshop, and coding HTML & CSS
- A very basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop is recommended
- First year web design students can greatly benefit from this course!
4 hours on-demand video
8 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion