Learn To Program with Pascal
Master programming on Windows or Mac OS X with Lazarus & Free Pascal or Delphi
What you'll learn:
- Cross-platform development with Lazarus on Mac, Windows or even Linux
- Downloadable source code for Lazarus on Windows and Mac or Delphi on Windows
- A 124-page eBook, The Little Book Of Pascal, explains all the topics in depth
Simply the fastest way to learn to program on a Mac or Windows – either with the industry-standard Delphi system or with the free Lazarus and Free Pascal you can learn cross-platform programming the easy way. Just drag-and-drop, click and code!
This course will teach you the Object Pascal language, which is used not only by Lazarus but also by the well-established Delphi programming system. The knowledge you gain will give to entry to the world of commercial application development using Lazarus or Delphi.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of programming – from the ground up
- Object orientation – its principles and practice
- The Object Pascal language – for neat, elegant, maintainable programming
- Cross-platform development – for Windows, Mac or even for Linux
Who should take the course
- Beginners – if you’ve never coded before, you can learn pascal step by step
- This Pascal programming tutorial is also feasible for those Programmers who’ve used other languages – Ruby, Python or Java but want to extend their knowledge? This is for you!
- Cross-platform developers – with Lazarus and Free Pascal, write on one OS, compile on a different one!
5 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion