Learn Microsoft Windows 10 the Easy Way for Beginners
Learn the essential features of Windows 10 during this 9-hour course
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to navigate the Windows 10 interface.
- Discover how to access the Control Panel and manage Windows updates.
- Manage user accounts including adding users and changing passwords.
- How to manage the various security options for Windows 10.
- Use the start menu, starting apps, snapping apps and closing apps.
- Manage desktop icons, show the desktop and using multiple desktops.
- Manage the notification area particularly the system icons, the app icons and the action center.
- Configure display settings including setting the screen resolution, managing multiple displays and making some text larger.
- Setup and configure date and time, language, region, mouse, pen and touch.
- Navigate files and folders using file explorer.
- Create, copy, move or delete folders and files.
- Set up and manage family and children accounts.
- Setup internet connections, public and private networks, and use the network and sharing center.
- Use the Calendar app.
- Set up your sound hardware, how to play music from CDs and how to create a recording.
- A computer with Windows 10 installed.
- You should have basic PC computer knowledge.
Learn the essential features of Windows 10 during this 9-hour course.
This comprehensive, 9-hour Windows 10 for Beginners course helps you master the most recent and feature-packed version of Microsoft's operating system. As you explore the Windows 10 interface, you'll cover everything from installing the system to your computer and customizing it to suit your needs to working with files and applications.
With this course, you'll see just how easy it is to manage folders, share via a home network, configure security, privacy and multiuser settings, work with Mail, Calendars and People, and troubleshoot the system. Follow along as you're guided through some of the new features in Windows 10, including the return of the Start Button, Metro App and Continuum, also known as Tablet Mode. You also will be introduced to the new Action Center and Cortana, Microsoft's personal digital assistant.
Who this course is for:
- Those new to Windows 10, or upgrading from previous versions of Windows.
8 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion