Learn AWS The Hard Way
A Very Simple Introduction to the Amazing World of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What you'll learn:
- Gain technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- AWS Free Tier Account. You will be guided how to create this one in Section 1 of this course
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the hottest trends in the field of technology nowadays. It provides individuals and organizations with innovative tools and techniques to deploy or migrate their entire infrastructure on to the AWS platform. Therefore, it is quite essential that any AWS aspirant would need to learn all those features and services, that would give him/her enough knowledge and confidence to start his/her career in this very domain.
This course is meant to get you started in AWS. The title says that it's the hard way to learn to AWS, but it's actually not. It's only the "hard" way because this course instructs you in AWS by slowly building and establishing skills through various theoretical concepts, practical sessions, assignments and quizzes, then applying them to increasingly difficult deployment techniques. By the end of this course, you will have the tools and concepts needed to begin learning more complex AWS topics.
If you work hard, take your time, and build skills, you will learn how to deploy and manage your infrastructure on AWS cloud.
There is no prerequisite required to enroll for this course. It is just that you should have a basic understanding of computers and servers.
Last but not the least -- This is just the beginning of this journey and we will study together to achieve best results. Feel free to reach out to me through Udemy, Facebook, Linkedin and E-mail. Also, there would be multiple additions to this course in the near future. Based upon your valuable feedback and market trend, more and more content would be added to this course.
Who this course is for:
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
21 hours on-demand video
24 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion