JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
Learn how to use JUnit and Mockito and Unit Test in easy steps.
What you'll learn:
- Learn what Unit Testing is
- Understand the importance of Unit Testing
- Learn the JUnit Framework and API
- Learn what mocking is and why we should mock
- Write tests using JUnit and Mockito
- Learn What Test Coverage is and how to measure it
- All in simple and easy steps
- Spring Testing Quick Start
- PowerMock Quick Start
- Parameterized JUnit
- Java Knowledge
- Eclipse IDE Kepler(or Higher) For Java Developers
Are you a java developer who want to become an expert at Unit Testing ? Then this course is a quick practical guide for you. Learn how to write real unit tests using JUnit and Mockito. This course will simplify things with concepts and step by step implementations .
There are so many java professionals who write great code , but not unit tests. This course aims at filling that gap by covering JUnit and Mockito the two required frameworks to write good unit tests.
Learn and master the most popular unit testing technologies in this comprehensive course.
- Understand the importance of writing Unit Tests
- Learn the Syntax of JUnit 4 and 5
- Demystify the topics of Mocking
- Write Unit tests using JUnit and Mockito
- Learn what test coverage is and how to measure it
- Run unit tests as a part of your Maven build
- All in easy steps
Mastering Unit Testing for Java Professionals:
JUnit is a open source Framework to test and assert code behavior . Mockito mocks out the dependencies and stub the expectations allowing testing a particular layer/unit in isolation.
Any java developer at any level can access the key lessons and concepts in this course and learn to write quality unit tests.
This course is perfect for every java developer who works on building high quality applications .
Contents and Overview:
In over 2 hours of lectures this course covers necessary JUnit API and its usage with Mockito.
This course covers the importance of unit testing , how to effectively use JUnit ,how mocking works and how to use Mockito to write real unit tests.
Up on completion you will be able to test Java and JavaEE applications ,run unit tests as a part of your build and measure code coverage and improve it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to write quality code
- Student with java background
- Java Developers
- Java EE Developers
5.5 hours on-demand video
14 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion