What you'll learn:
- Create fun, playable games like a Guessing Game and a Bubble Draw app!
- Learn how to hack your browser and modify any web page for fun or for harmless practical jokes!
- Master variables, loops and functions to prepare for more advanced programming courses (and a brighter future)!
- A computer (PC, Mac, or Linux - even Raspberry Pi!) and web browser are all you need to start coding!
- No prior programming experience needed.
★★★★★ Join over 40,000 students from 163 countries learning to code from Dr. Bryson Payne! ★★★★★
Update: Pre-order Dr. Payne's new book, "Hacking for Kids" on Amazon now!
Gives Children a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World
Program apps using HTML5 Canvas graphics, web-based forms, even animated video games
Build your own playable games and create beautiful graphics right in your browser using a simple text editor
Learn the basics of coding, from variables to loops, functions, and classes with interactive, engaging apps
Great for private school, college and scholarship application portfolios
This is the kind of course you can enjoy with your kids!
I designed this programming course to be easily understood by absolute beginners, with example code I used with my own 8 and 10-year-olds all the way through the apps I teach to college freshmen.
Quick, hands-on lessons will get you coding your own web apps and games from scratch in minutes. Over 40 video lectures and six hours of content in short, 2-to-8-minute videos will give you the practice you need to master the powerful new skill of coding.
Everything you need to get started right away
Complete with working code downloads and high-definition videos, you'll be able to work alongside a professor with 22 years' teaching experience and over 30 years of programming knowledge. You'll also receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course.
No Risk: Preview videos from Sections 1, 2, and 4 now for FREE, and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee when you enroll - zero risk, unlimited payoff! And, we've made this course easy to afford so parents and students can get started now!
* Two bonus sections added with advanced video game apps you can customize and share with your friends! *
Praise for Dr. Payne's books and online courses:
★★★★★ "Inspired" - This is an inspiring course taught by an inspired teacher. The examples are well-chosen -- demonstrating principles through engaging, colorful projects... — Kent Osband, Udemy student
★★★★★ "Excellent path into coding" Not just for kids...use this course as the perfect primer. Clear examples, that build quickly into programs, leading to learning challenges. Bryson's delivery is well paced and good fun. — Sean Jon Darcy, Udemy student
★★★★★“Dr. Bryson Payne is a computer scientist and professor of the highest caliber, and he brings the power of computers within easy reach for learners young and old."—Dr. Antonio Sanz Montemayor, Informatics Professor, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
★★★★★ “Dr. Payne set us on the path that led us to our dream jobs! ...He's providing parents and teachers everywhere the chance to do the same for the next generation of creative problem-solvers."—Shah Rahman, Blizzard Games and Susan Rahman, Facebook
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for homeschooling parents or K-12 parents and teachers who want to give their students a HUGE advantage by learning to read and write code.
- Apps and games suitable for children from Pre-K through College
6.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion