Java&Android Development For Beginners: 94 Hours+ & 84 Apps
This self-contained course will help you learn Android app development for beginners and create your first mobile apps.
Java&Android Development For Beginners: 94 Hours+ & 84 Apps udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Create Professional Java Applications
- Create Greate Android Applications
- Apply for your dream job as an Android Developer
- Bring your own App Idea to Life
- Build a fantastic resume in order to show to employers
- Master Java Programming Language
- No Programming Experience is Required
- No Programming Knowledge Required
- Passion to Create Awesome Android Apps
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
SPECIAL NOTE: WE KEEP ADDING NEW LECTURES
Please note that we keep adding new lectures to this course on a regular basis! We want to make it the best Udemy course on Android development, and we are glad more than 6000 students trusted us!
With over 500 lectures and more than 86 hours of HD content, this course will help you become a Android developer and teach you how to develop cool Android apps.
You will get lifetime access to the course’s content!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back!
The main goal of this course is to teach you anything you need to know about Java & Android to develop your own apps. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create your own Android apps and add them to your portfolio.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer to help you master Java programming and Android app development.
What are you waiting for?! Click “Take This Course” and let’s get started!
Credit for the image: victoriawhite on Flickr
Type of licence: Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
Who this course is for:
- People who have no programming experience
- This Course teaches the more Advanced Concepts of Android Development, so it’s also Essential for Advanced Android Developers too.
- People who want create their own android applications
- People who want to get a job as an Android Developer
- People who want to create awesome Android Applications just for fun
- People who want to work as a Freelancer
176 hours on-demand video
102 downloadable resources
2 coding exercises
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion