Java EE Made Easy - Patterns, Architecture and Frameworks
Beginners Guide to Demystifying Architecture, Patterns and Technologies used in Java EE. Get the Big Picture of Java EE.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the Basics of Evolution of Java EE Application Architecture
- Understand Model 1 Architecture, Model 2 or MVC Architecture and Modified MVC Architecture
- Understand the Basic Patterns in Java EE - Front Controller, View Helper, Composite View, Context Object, Intercepting Filter, Facade, DTO/VO, DAO - Data Access Object,Service Activator
- Get an introduction to terminologies like JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP and Dependency Injection
- You are expected to have an Understanding of the basics of a web application - Request, Response, Servlet, JSP etc
- You are expected to have programming experience in Java
List of Jargons used in Java EE is Endless - JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP, Dependency Injection, Model 1 Architecture, Model 2 Architecture, Front Controller, Composite View, Intercepting Filter, Facade, Service Locator to name a few.
For a beginner, Java EE can be overwhelming. Objective of the course is to give a Big Picture of the Java EE. You will understand the Jargon, Specifications, Patterns used in Java EE. You will understand the Basic Architecture of a Java EE Application.
******* Some Amazing Reviews From Our Learners *******
★★★★★ The course was very concise and yet comprehensive. I had a hard time finding the right course to give an insight into Java EE and I am glad I chanced upon this course. The course gives a good overview about Java EE and it clears concepts about Java EE which a new developer needs to know.
★★★★★ Excellent overview of all the technologies packed in java enterprise edition. It is for all who wants to startup Java EE training.
★★★★★ Java EE is so damn big and really difficult to understand how everything fits together. The overview does a great job in giving you familiarity with common terms, concepts and how they are applied in the big picture of EE. The course really does demystify so many of the terms and concepts that I have head for some time now.
★★★★★ Very useful in deciding which way you want to go when learning Java EE
★★★★★ I would strongly recommend this course to any one who would like to get a quick overview of Java EE related technologies. The instructor did a really good job in providing quality information with in a short span of time.
★★★★★ Great course. Really liked the presentation and the choice of topics covered.
******* Course Overview *******
In this course You will understand the Evolution of Java EE Application Architecture:
Model 1 Architecture
Model 2 or MVC Architecture
Modified MVC Architecture using Front Controller
You will get an Overview of Patterns used in the Java EE World - Grouped by the layer they are used in:
DAO - Data Access Object
You will also be introduced to terminologies like JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP and Dependency Injection.
Get ready for a Roller Coaster Ride with Java EE.
******* What You Can Expect from Every in28Minutes Course *******
in28Minutes created 20 Best Selling Courses providing Amazing Learning Experiences to 250,000 Learners across the world.
Each of these courses come with
✔ Real Project Experiences using the Best Tools and Frameworks
✔ Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Free Udemy Certificate of Completion on Completion of Course
~~~ Here are a Few Reviews on The in28Minutes Way ~~~
★★★★★ Excellent, fabulous. The way he has prepared the material and the way he teaches is really awesome. What an effort .. Thanks a million
★★★★★ A lot of preparation work has taken place from the teacher and this is visible throughout the course.
★★★★★ This guy is fantastic. Really. Wonderful teaching skills, and goes well out of his way to make sure that everything he is doing is fully understood. This is the kind of tutorial that gets me excited to work with a framework that I may otherwise not be.
★★★★★ Amazing course. Explained super difficult concepts (that I have spent hours on the internet finding a good explanation) in under 5 minutes.
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
Who this course is for:
- You are finding your feet in Java EE World
- You are developing a Web Application with Java EE and you want to understand the big picture of Java EE
- You hear a lot of jargon related to Java EE and You are curious to learn what they mean
- This is NOT a Java EE for Beginners or 101 course. This course is about the big picture of Java EE.
2 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion