Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2
Become a Professional Systems Administrator or Networking Engineer. Step by Step Guide on how to achieve these goals.
Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2 udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Installing Windows Server 2012R2
- Configuring Windows Server 2012R2
- Managing Windows Server 2012R2 Resources
- Deploy and manage WDS
- Implement DHCP
- Troubleshoot Server and Networks
- Internet Access (MUST)
- Atleast 200GB+ Hard Drive Space (For resources )
- Atleast 6GB - 8GB of RAM (More is better)
- A computer that can handle virtualization (MUST)
- Important (Loads of Patients) a key to success
Introduction To Windows Server 2012R2: This Course will contain loads of resources and assistance on how to become a successful server and Networking Engineer. This course is intended for those who want to pro cue a career in IT or just for personal gain.
The focus on this course will be on the server and desktop infrastructure side, where you will get hands on practical experience on how actually to do the job. By taking this course i can assure you that you will learn and gain the practical experience to start a successful career.
This course will cover the following:
Installing Windows Server 2012 R2
Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
Introduction to Virtualization
Installing Windows 8.1
Installing Windows 10
Creating User Accounts in Active Directory
Testing user accounts
Resetting User Passwords
Installing and configuring DHCP
Installing and configuring WDS
By taking this course you will know the basic workaround with windows server 2012 R2 and be able to setup a working environment using what you have learned.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a systems administrator or a networking engineer.