Introduction to Raspberry Pi 4
Learn to create software & hardware projects using Raspberry Pi 4 & Python
- Get deep knowledge about the hardware features of the Raspberry Pi 4 and its applications
- Become confident in setting up the hardware and software for the Raspberry Pi 4 and troubleshooting
- A basic understanding of Linux and Python Programming
- Basics of physical computation, and would be able to interface a wide variety of sensors and actuators like LED, Button, Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Motors, Ultrasonic Sensors, and much more
- Learn about UART, I2C and SPI Protocols on the Raspberry Pi 4 using hands-on projects
- Control GPIO pins wirelessly using Bluetooth and be able to build basic IoT projects using the Cayenne Platform
- Good Logical Thinking
- Basic Understanding of Electronics
Hello learners, Welcome to MAKERDEMY’s "Introduction to Raspberry Pi 4" course. This is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi 4, the credit-card sized computer, which is the latest & greatest in the line-up from the Raspberry Pi foundation. As this is a beginner level course, no prior knowledge of programming or electronics is required to start. If you are a hobbyist, a teacher, or an absolute beginner who wants to get introduced to the world of physical computing using the Raspberry Pi 4, this fully self-contained course is meant for you. We have tailored this course by giving equal importance to projects as well as the concepts. Furthermore, with numerous custom-made illustrations and animations, we have set the standard in terms of production quality. All so that you can have a terrific learning experience.
By the end of the course, you will get deep insights into the hardware features of the Raspberry Pi 4. You will learn to configure and set up the software properly and also learn to do proper troubleshooting. You will become competent with Linux & Python programming. You will learn to work with several actuators & sensors like LED, Button, Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Motors, Ultrasonic Sensors, and much more. You will be confident in working with UART, I2C, and SPI Protocols on the Raspberry Pi 4. You will also learn wireless communication using Bluetooth and implement an IoT project using the Cayenne Platform.
So, come join me in this introductory course on the Raspberry Pi 4. I am looking forward to being your instructor and hearing about all the wonderful projects you were able to build after completing this course.
- A hobbyist who wants to learn to work with the latest Raspberry Pi
- A teacher who wants to get a head start into the world of Physical computing for guiding his or her students
- A total beginner, who wants to do projects to solve problems using the Raspberry Pi