Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Learn how to analyze text data.
- Work with text data using the Natural Language Tool Kit.
- Load and manipulate custom text data.
- Analyze text to discover, sentiment, important key words, and statistics.
- A computer running Windows, OS X, or Linux.
- Basic Python programming knowledge.
This course introduces Natural Language Processing through the use of python and the Natural Language Tool Kit. Through a practical approach, you'll get hands on experience working with and analyzing text.
As a student of this course, you'll get updates for free, which include lecture revisions, new code examples, and new data projects.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of how to use the Natural Language Tool Kit.
- Be able to load and manipulate your own text data.
- Know how to formulate solutions to text based problems.
- Know when it is appropriate to apply solutions such as sentiment analysis and classification techniques.
- This course is for anyone who is not familiar with Natural Language Processing and is looking for a way to start.
- This course is probably not for you if you already have an understanding of Natural Language Processing and the Natural Language Tool Kit.
Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP) udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/natural-language-processing/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/787