Introduction to Computer Hardware: Components & Peripherals
Learn all about the different components inside a computer
What you'll learn:
- Understand computer hardware
- Understand the inside the computer console
- Understand connectors and connections
- Learn about motherboards, processors, internal and external storage
- basic knowledge of computers
This course provides a detailed introduction to computer hardware components and peripherals. It deals with computer hardware. It covers both the standard desktop PC and also laptops.
In this course you will learn all about the different components inside a computer and how to perform tasks that revolve around the installation, maintenance and replacement of hardware.
You will learn how you can add and remove parts and also how to modify settings to meet custom needs. You'll learn how to perform maintenance and how to troubleshoot common issues. We will also cover the fundamentals of storage, processing, graphics, audio, displays, networks and much more.
Whether you're a seeking a career as a computer technician or someone who seeks a deeper understanding of how devices works, this course will give you a better understanding of computer components.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Technicians
- IT professions
- Anyone interested in learning about computer hardware