Informatica Power Center Administration
Learn the day to day activities required for you to be an Informatica Administrator
- This course covers Informatica Administration, everything from installation, to repository maintenance, scheduling, grid management, to version control. This class also shares repository migration techniques, import/export at the metadata level, and external version control systems. The focus of this class is to instruct the student on how to administer the Informatica Environment. It will cover basic concepts to intermediate concepts on administration of the environment.
- Basics of RDBMS
- DWH Concepts
- ETL Methodologies
New section added with the latest features of Informatica version 10x, changes to the Administration Console and the upgrade planner options.
After completing this program you should be able to:
- Perform day to day activities of an Informatica Administrator
- Prepare your ground for Informatica Administration certification
- Install the Informatica 9x/10x architecture platform, configure add and manage Informatica PowerCenter & Data Quality.
- Define and set up platform best practices for users, privileges, roles, and permissions.
- Assign users to groups, privileges to roles and roles to groups. Assign permissions and manage the domain.
- Manage repositories and repository folders. Backup and migrate the Informatica domain database.
- Use the command line to manage the domain and repository, start and control workflows
- Upgrade license, versions
- Understand different processes of deploying the code from one environment to another environment.
- Business Intelligence Professionals or ETL Developers Professionals aspire to become Business Intelligence Professionals Project Managers, Database Professionals, Mainframe Professionals, SQL Developers