IBM Cognos Connection and Workspace Advanced
Discover Business Intelligence using IBM Cognos
- Become comfortable navigating around the Cognos BI application.
- Understand the different applications in Cognos and when to use Query Studio or Report Studio
- Create ad hoc reports to accomplish quick, on-the-fly reporting requirements
- Create more complex reports that can be used by multiple users for multiple requirements
- Create charts, graphs, and dashboards for macro views of microdata… And drill into that microdata
- Create professional-looking BI web applications1
- Automate redundant manual reporting tasks, reducing reliance on Excel, and get more time back in your day
- This course will guide you through the fundamental concepts of the IBM Cognos BI suite.
This course will be your comprehensive guide to understanding all the features offered by the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence suite. Ask important questions of your data, create effective management reports, and create insightful analyses of your dataset in order to identify patterns and useful trends.
Spanning over 2 hours, this course will give you a quick overview of the basic components of the IBM Cognos BI suite – Query Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, and Event Studio. By the end of this video, you will have a firm understanding of how you can efficiently analyze your data and create visually appealing reports and dashboards with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence.
Whether you're a novice or seasoned user, there is always something new to learn in Cognos BI. Automate more and become more efficient in your day-to-day working life by applying these principles.
About The Author
With his involvement in both manufacturing and service industries across multiple sectors, Aaron has 15 years' financial system, accounting, and business intelligence experience ranging from startup QuickBooks implementations to large enterprise-class financial operations across multiple geographic locations.
His depth of experience from IT and MIS demands continual process improvement and automation within departmental operations as well as zero tolerance for inaccuracies in management systems.
Specialties: Cognos Business Intelligence (BI): Query Studio, Workspace Advanced, Report Studio, Framework Manager. Cognos Impromptu. Deltek Costpoint, Deltek GCS Premier, QuickBooks, MS Dynamics NAV/Navision, Ross Systems, Crystal Reports, MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Adobe Creative Suite, Joomla, WordPress, X‐Cart, and so on.
- Business Intelligence professionals looking to get a quick overview of the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence suite will find this video to be useful. Some understanding of basic BI concepts will be required to get the best out of this tutorial.
IBM Cognos Connection and Workspace Advanced udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/ibm-cognos-connection-and-workspace-advanced/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1180