Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (Achology Certified)
Discover the Step-by-Step Hypnotherapy Process and Start Working With Clients as an Achology certified Hypnotherapist
- Build collaborative therapeutic partnerships with your clients that are structured around positively framed goals, objectives and future-focused outcomes.
- Understand all of the essential ideas and principles that the World's top hypnotherapy practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the clients they serve.
- Develop and nurture your innate ability to listen deeply, ask reflective questions and become a more engaging, discerning and empathic communicator.
- Develop competency in using hypnotic language patterns. You will also learn how to use therapeutic metaphors, change work processes and multiple hypnotic interventions.
- Use clarification, presence and reflection to deepen your understanding of which are the best hypnotherapy principles and processes to employ at appropriate times.
- The theory, science and ethics surrounding the use of hypnotherapy. The course provides a pragmatic guide to using hypnotherapy in everyday life to facilitate personal growth.
- Set meaningful outcomes and clearly defined goals with clients, inspiring them to take action and further commit to the process of ongoing development and growth.
- Learn how to become more reflective on your world-views, including your values, perspectives and emotional triggers. Self-awareness is key to an effective hypnotic practice!
- How to help other people understand and modify the thinking styles which drive unhelpful patterns of behaviour and produce the results they're currently getting in life.
- Learn the step-by-step hypnotherapy process to help guide people through their limiting self-philosophies to assist them in living more empowered and autonomous lives.
- Establish healthy professional boundaries with clients and create a healthy relational environment that's conducive to helping them accomplish their goals.
- Understand the primary motivations and self-defeating assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms).
- PLUS: Get access to our fantastic Facebook support community, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more.
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills.
- There are many qualities you need to have before becoming a hypnotherapist. Skills can be learned, but the core qualities that motivated you towards hypnotherapy, to begin with, are what will support your journey.
- No prior knowledge and experience of hypnotherapy are needed to enrol in this course - however, you may find it beneficial to take another complementary practitioner course such as Achology NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner.
- Many reflection-worthy ideas are presented during the course, so hypnotherapy students are encouraged to take notes (though these are only for self-reflection and not required for submission).
- This Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma course can be studied online with an internet connection, though it is also available on MP3 for those of you studying on the go. You can study each lecture from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time.
- You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. The curriculum is similar to that which you might find in a reputable attendance based hypnotherapy training course.
- This training course, which was first published in Oct 2018, draws on over a decade of coaching experience and blends psychology-based theoretical knowledge with other relevant hypnotherapy principles.
- An extensive range of downloadable editable hypnotherapy course materials is also available to help make this Practitioner Diploma course even more enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable for you.
- Students who benefit most from this Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma course are those who REFLECT upon and APPLY the lessons personally.
This Achology certified Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma course will provide you with a vast toolkit of all the essential principles and techniques you will need for your future hypnotherapy practice and deep-change work.
Among the most respected in the world, the Achology Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma will teach you how to masterfully guide individuals using our time-proven process to gain clarity of direction and achieve any specific goals or desired outcomes they may have.
Fully endorsed by Achology, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology, this thought-provoking training course will prepare you with the essential skills and insights needed to launch your career as a professional hypnotherapist. If you hope to enhance the role you currently fulfil by adding hypnotherapy skills, this training is for you.
Hypnotherapy training can be a highly rewarding experience. It’ll help you discover the essential principles, methodologies and practices of Hypnotherapy needed to develop a sound understanding of your own psyche as well as those of other people.
This comprehensive training will provide you with everything you need to position yourself as a qualified and confident Hypnotherapist. Based on a decade of practising Hypnotherapy and Modern Applied Psychology, our course trainer will guide you through a range of highly actionable hypnotherapy processes which will enable you to feel confident about getting successful results with your future clients.
Whether you intend to set up a new business as a Hypnotherapist or are hoping to learn some powerful techniques to add to your existing interdisciplinary practice, the tools and techniques that you will learn throughout this course will become a crucial part of your skillset for many years to come.
Those who study Hypnotherapy at this level will learn how to employ the tools and techniques used by the international network of Achology Hypnotherapists. These tools can be used to empower yourself and others to reach and exceed predefined sets of personal or professional goals.
Qu) What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
As you apply what you learn to yourself through the modules, you will learn how to:
Lead people into profound states of clarity and focus
Understand the mind and how to positively influence people
Develop a whole, present and influential therapeutic presence
Modify undesired attitudes & behaviours in yourself and others
Structure a Hypnotherapy session & plan a succession of sessions
Use Hypnotic induction techniques and deepeners to facilitate change
Take control of your thought processes & manage your emotional states
Earn other people's trust so they will open up & be entirely honest with you
Get efficient at reading the verbal & non-verbal communications of others
Use metaphoric storytelling to win hearts, minds & the trust of your clients
And much, much more ...
This Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma is designed to help you construct an unshakeable foundation to launch your career as a hypnotherapy practitioner upon. You will be trained by Kain Ramsay, a world-respected instructor to over 500,000 people. He is valued for providing the latest, cutting-edge communication models and psychological tools that help people start getting real-life results today.
There's no deadline for completing this training. You can fit the 120+ course lectures around your other life commitments and achieve the Diploma at your own preferred pace - most of our Achology students complete this training within 2-4 months.
You will develop life-changing skills and gain paradigm-shifting insights that will enable your future clients to define and achieve their primary agendas in life. Upon completing the course, you will have enough understanding of the Hypnotherapy Practitioner framework to start putting it into practice right away.
It's important to note that Hypnotherapy is not a regulated profession. Anyone who has developed the necessary skills and essential personal qualities can practice as a Hypnotherapist. Soon enough, you'll be practising hypnotherapy with others, developing your competencies and preparing to become an expert in your field.
On completing the final lecture, you can access your Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma certificate.
More and more, clients tend to favour Hypnotherapy Practitioners who have qualifications and a membership with a professional organisation, which is why upon completion of this training course you will have the opportunity to join Achology, the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology, as a professional member.
Personal change is seldom a straightforward process. It is complicated, unpredictable and has scope for an infinite range of creative new responses. Achology has a worldwide presence as a training institution and leads the way in an exciting new approach to hypnotherapy that's responsive to this exciting reality.
Full Money Back Guarantee: We are confident you will find value in this course. A full money-back guarantee with no questions asked protects your investment should the course not meet your expectations.
- This course is aimed at complete beginners to Hypnotherapy and guides students through the process of becoming a competent and confident Hypnotherapy Practitioner from beginning to end.
- One reason why Hypnotherapy is such a popular field of study is that the subject matter gives us deep insights into understanding human behaviour and why people respond the way they do.
- Another draw to Hypnotherapy as a career path is the helping nature of the profession. Understanding the human psyche can often enable Hypnotherapy practitioners to improve the quality of their relationships in all aspects of life.
- Ideal students for this Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma training are those who want to work more successfully in 'people' environments (management, leadership, teaching, public service).
- Those who make excellent Hypnotherapy Practitioners are generally those who are naturally interested in people and care about making a positive difference.
- We encourage all of our students to integrate their unique style into their Hypnotherapy Practice. You might be calm and reflective or more feisty and challenging. There's no 'right' type of person who’s best suited to practising hypnotherapy.
- Communicating effectively with other people is a crucial skill in almost every workplace. This ability is developed and improved by every hypnotherapy student, often without even realising it.
- Those who commonly study Hypnotherapy at a practitioner level are teachers, medical professionals, parents, psychologists, psychotherapists, Achologists, social workers, leadership teams, alternative, salespeople, marketers, public speakers, and those who simply aspire to become more productive versions of themselves.