HTML5 Essentials for Beginners
Discover the essentials of HTML5 during this 1 hour crash course.
- Discover the differences between HTML4 and HTML5
- Learn the different elements and attributes of the tags used in HTML5
- Find out about the support HTML5 offers for the latest multimedia
- A text editor and a passion for learning.
If you are unaware of the new the features and tags that HTML5 offers, HTML5 Essentials for Beginners is a course intended for you. This insightful and fast paced overview will help you quickly discover exactly what makes HTML5, the 5th revision of HTML, such an important standard to learn.
This course will assist you to:
- Discover the differences between HTML4 and HTML5, as your trainer makes revealing side-by-side comparisons.
- Find out the different elements and attributes of the tags used in HTML5
- Learn about the support HTML5 offers for the latest multimedia.
Tutorials include the new <video>, <audio> and <canvas> elements, as well as the integration of scalable vector graphics (SVG) content and MathML for mathematical formulas.
HTML5 Essentials for Beginners includes demo files to help you practice and learn.
What People Are Saying:
★★★★★ “This tutorial really gave me a good overview of HTML5 and helped me understand the major changes from HTML4. The only knock I would give it is that it does not cover web storage, web workers and some other new features of HTML5. For this course being free though and only taking an hour of your time you can't beat the information you get. I think this course will be most beneficial to those already proficient in HTML4.” –Anthony Martin
★★★★★ “Clear, easy to understand and informative course. Will take more Simon Sez It courses.” -Mike Felker★★★★★ “Just the facts in a very concise way and the explanations were clear. Great Job.” -Eric Belardo
★★★★★ “I really like this course because I learned so much in a so little time, please beware that this is not a learn by doing course, it is an course that will explain the use of the ‘commands’ in HTML5 and compare them with HTML4. Keep the good work Simon!” -Cinthia Ramírez Rufino
★★★★★ “This was a very basic lesson. However, it taught me a lot of things I wasn't aware of. I am a beginner, but some of the other classes I have taken didn't cover some of the fundamentals / basics like this course. I definitely recommend this course to ALL beginners if you're serious about web development.” -John Acosta
- Web developers, web designers