How to Price Consumer Products (FMCG/CPG)?
Learn how to Price Consumer Goods and understand the Financial impact of your decisions. Includes advanced templates.
How to Price Consumer Products (FMCG/CPG)? udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Create and document a winning Pricing Strategy for Consumer Products
- Have a sound understanding of the 6 key factors that influence a Consumer Pricing Strategy
- Understand how key elements of the Pricing Strategy impact a Product P&L
- Simple Mathematics
- Basic Marketing Principles
This course will equip you with a good understanding of how large consumer brands (FMCG/CPG) set and manage product pricing in the real world. If you are looking for detailed academic theory then this course may not be for you.
Please view the "Course Overview and Structure" and "What is a Consumer Pricing Strategy?" free course videos before purchasing this course so you are clear on what you are about to purchase.
The course showcases in simple english the concepts behind pricing a consumer product, and then puts them to practical use with a detailed example. If you are not comfortable with the English language and basic Mathematics, then this course may not be for you.
You can download the P&L and Category Analysis Grid templates in Excel, which you can then customize for your brand or business.
In about 60 minutes of video you will gain from my 20+ years of senior marketing and category management experience with some of the biggest consumer brands in the world across both developed and emerging markets
Whether you work for a large consumer product business or are a small business competing against the global brands or you are a start up in the food and consumer product space, this course will add to your understanding and capability on pricing and category management, while helping you be in control of your P&L.
Who this course is for:
- Students and Professionals who aspire to or already work in marketing, brand management, category management or sales with a consumer product organisation
- Start ups, business owners and managers who sell any kind of consumer products
- Finance, Operations & Supply Chain professionals who want to understand a how marketing arrive at and implement a Price Strategy
- Experienced professionals looking to revisit fundamentals and implement new Pricing methodologies and processes in a consumer product organisation
1 hour on-demand video
4 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion