How To Create An Online Class & Make It A Best-Seller
Build a Business Teaching Online – Udemy, Skillshare, and Additional Sales Channels.
What Will I Learn?
- Start teaching online and build a business.
Discover sales channels to sell your courses.
Use YouTube marketing effectively.
- Build a blog to market courses.
- Become an authority in your niche.
- No previous knowledge or experience required.
- A desire to implement an effective marketing plan.
- A desire to increase leads, conversions, and sales results.
Do you want to learn how to teach online?
Do you want to increase your online course sales?
But, you don’t have a lot of time and money to invest?
You’ve come to the right place.
Udemy students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
This course bundle provides everything you could need to start and grow a home business.
We’ve discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive costs.
How do you measure success or failure?
- How much you profit per month.
- How much it cost to start, grow, and maintain the business.
- How much time and effort it took to start, grow, and maintain.
So you’ve just launched your course.
Perhaps you’re like many, who expected instant sales and instant success, but it didn’t turn out to be like that.
In this course, you’ll learn practical strategies to create a course and sell it to make money online. These are strategies that work for myself and other successful instructors.
- Anyone who works online, company or individual.
- Entrepreneurs, startups, and small business owners.
- Sales representatives, independent advisers, and consultants.
- Infopreneurs, authors, and instructors.
Created by Matt Bernstein, Skillhance, LLC
Last updated 12/2016
Size: 350.55 MB