How to Build a Custom Gaming PC
The complete guide to designing and building your own custom PC.
- Design and Build a Custom PC
- Select Appropriate Parts for Any Build and Budget
- Install and Remove All PC Component Parts
- Manage Cables for Proper PC Case Airflow
- Build PCs for Other People
- No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Basic understanding of computer hardware (CPU, Memory) is recommended.
- Philips Head and Flat Head Screwdrivers
- Computer parts may be purchased before or after enrolling.
Learn how to build your very own custom gaming PC from the ground up! No prior experience or knowledge is required to enroll in this do-it-yourself project course.
My name is Cody Ray Miller, an IT professional and complete computer geek. I'll be walking you through the process of building your own PC step-by-step.
The course covers everything from selecting custom parts, to putting it all together. Plus bonus sections to help you DIG DEEP inside each piece of hardware and understand how it works and why..
Although intended for absolute beginners, anyone can enroll in this course and follow along to build an awesome gaming PC for less than $1,000.
After taking this course, you'll know exactly how to DESIGN and BUILD a computer system of any kind, for any purpose. You'll be fully equipped to create systems for other people, according to their specific needs.
You'll also increase your knowledge of all system components, thereby improving your ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair PC hardware.
All course updates are 100% FREE. Buy this course one time and you own it for life. Not only that, but you will also gain lifetime access to me as your personal instructor. Have a question about building a PC? Just ask! You, as my student, are my #1 priority.
Wait, are you still reading this?! The course comes with a genuine 30 day, no hassles, money-back guarantee. So, there is absolutely nothing to risk here. Enroll today!
- This course is primarily designed for absolute beginners who have never built their own PC before. Advanced users are discouraged from enrolling in this course.