Hands-On Auto DevOps with GitLab CI
Jump-start your application development with automated continuous integration and deployment!
- Automate your application builds, tests, and deployments through a simple configuration of GitLab CI.
- Build confidence in your software by integrating test and quality checking into your development process.
- Deploy your application automatically to virtualized and containerized cloud environments so your software is always up-to-date
- Integrate monitoring so you can be sure your application is working well in production
- Create your own automated build infrastructure fully under your control.
- Basic familiarity with version control in Git will help
Developing modern software requires an automated pipeline that builds, tests, and deploys your application, complete with its required infrastructure. GitLab is a Git-based version control server, available at gitlab .com or as a private server. GitLab CI provides automated builds and deployments right from within GitLab. With GitLab CI, it is easy to add build and deployment automation that triggers on every code change, helping you build high-quality, reliable software and deploy it to production at speed. This course will give you a hands-on tutorial on GitLab CI. You will use GitLab CI to create a DevOps pipeline to automatically build, test, and deploy software to virtual machines and container environments.
You will explore the features of GitLab CI, including using runners to execute build jobs, creating multi-stage builds, and deploying to virtualized and containerized environments. You will see how easy it is to get started with GitLab CI by deploying your own runners in cloud environments or on your own servers, using Docker and Kubernetes or ordinary scripting.
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to use GitLab CI for your own applications to automate your build and deployment pipelines.
About the Author
Alan Hohn is a Lockheed Martin Fellow who specializes in DevOps, microservice architecture, and agile. He is experienced at deploying and configuring GitLab CI and in helping teams take advantage of its ability to automate application builds, tests, and deployments. He has extensive experience teaching technical topics and loves to combine examples and explanation to make any technology clearer.
Hands-On Auto DevOps with GitLab CI udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/hands-on-auto-devops-with-gitlab-ci/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1420