Gua Sha- Tool Assisted Massage Technique Certificate Course
Gua Sha Massage-Learn how to treat your own pain, your family or your massage clients with this amazing technique !
- You do not need any training in massage at all, by the end of this gua sha course, you will have a thorough understanding of how to treat yourself, your family or your massage clients with this powerful technique.
- You will know how to perform many techniques from basic to advanced and will see why so many professional massage therapists swear by this therapy to use on their clients on a daily basis
- You will be able to know where you have areas of dysfunctional tissue, scar tissue and adhesions which cause chronic pain and how to painlessly alleviate these problem areas.
- You will understand why some of the best massage therapists in the World such as Mike Reinhold who has worked with the Boston Red Sox and calls instrument assisted soft tissue therapy a 'game changer'!
- This gua sha course does not have any prerequisites. You can use it on yourself or in your massage clinic
Learn Gua Sha from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones
What people are saying about this Gua sha massage course:
"Mark Perren-Jones' massage courses and instruction proves to be the most expansive I have ever experienced for my practice. I have been in surgical practice and also alternative medicine for many years. His knowledge base is fantastic and the method of delivery is engaging and easy to follow, and want to! I have enrolled in three other massage courses after the first one because it is surely to not disappoint." Dr. S. H.
There is a reason that so many of the best massage therapists use Gua Sha (also known as instrument assisted soft tissue massage therapy and Graston technique).
It loosens muscles, treats pain, is used for better health, is great for facial rejuvenation and helps systemic problems such as digestive and respiratory problems.
Mark has been using Gua Sha to treat thousands of his massage clients and his own body for over 25 years and has seen remarkable results in his massage clinic.
You do not need any massage training! In this course, Mark teaches you everything you need to know to effectively treat :
your own pain and your family, friends and massage clients
as an anti-aging tool for the face-a non-surgical facelift!
health conditions such as constipation, insomnia and headaches
You will learn how to detect and break up scar tissue, adhesions and tissues that cause pain and dysfunction easily, quickly and painlessly.
If you are a massage therapist this will not only get you better results with your clients but also save your hands as well!
Gua sha is a healing technique of traditional East Asian medicine. Sometimes called ‘coining, spooning or scraping’,
You do not need to buy any expensive tools. You can use things as simple as the lid of a jar, a Chinese soup spoon or even just a coin.
In fact, modern research shows Gua sha produces an anti-inflammatory and immune protective effect that persists for days following a single Gua sha treatment. This is why it has been effectively on pain, stiffness, fever, chill, cough, wheeze, nausea and vomiting and many other health conditions and why Gua sha is effective in acute and chronic internal organ disorders as well.
The beauty of this treatment technique is that it is easy to perform, inexpensive and very powerful.
In this course Mark will guide you step by step so that you too will have the knowledge and understanding to treat yourself, your friends and family and your clients just like people have been doing for centuries.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate from the Isla Verde Spa Training Academy and also be eligible to join to CTAA if you so desire.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This gua sha course I have designed for anyone, from massage therapists or someone completely untrained in massage that would love to know how to be able to treat their own pains, or other people's pain and other health conditions naturally with this technique that has been used for thousands of years and is incredibly effective!
Gua Sha- Tool Assisted Massage Technique Certificate Course udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/gua-sha-an-ancient-tool-assisted-massage-technique-for-pain/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1857