Growing Microgreens for Business and Pleasure
Get a healthy body and wallet - Vertical Farming techniques for Gardeners and Entrepreneurs (Hydroponics and Soil)
- Grow one of the world's most profitable legal cash crops - using shelves and simple equipment
- Apply marketing and selling techniques to get your products on the shelves
- Use basic hydroponic and soil growing techniques
- Start growing superfoods on a budget - for profit or pleasure
- Avoid common pitfalls - learn from my mistakes!
- Have a passion for healthy food
- Have access to some space - indoors or on a windowsill
- Have an interest in the future of food!
Welcome to the Micro green Toolkit. This is a how-to guide for growing microgreens on a shoestring, for health-conscious growers and budding entrepreneurs. I’ll pass on the lessons I’ve learned from years of growing and selling microgreens from my urban farm in England – so you can get started on a low budget and avoid making rookie mistakes.
Unlock your potential by growing an abundance of nutritious and profitable produce. Whether you’re in a city basement or out in the countryside, I’ll show you vertical-farming techniques to get the most from your growing space.
In this crash-course you’ll learn about:
· Basic equipment – for indoor and outdoor production
· Growing methods – using both soil and hydroponics
· Adapting to your local climate and situation
· Marketing and selling your produce
This step-by-step tutorial will empower you to get growing, no matter what your budget or where you live. So come and join the international microgreen revolution!
- People with an interest in growing superfoods - with little to no experience of urban farming (not for experienced growers - although you might find some nuggets of wisdom here!)
- Anyone looking to start a new business in a growing market.
- People looking for a health kick!