Google Ads (Adwords): Run Successful Search Ad Campaigns
Learn Google Ads essentials and best practices to create effective advertisements that appeal to your customers
What you'll learn
- Promoting websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages,
- Understand the algorithm on the basis of which advertisements are positioned on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP),
- How Google Ads (Adwords) work and features of Google Ads,
- Relation between Google Ads (Adwords) and Adsense,
- How to set up your Google Ads (Adwords) account,
- How to structure your Google Ads account, campaigns, and ad groups,
- Concepts relevant to Google Ads such as Ad Rank, Quality Score, Bidding, Relevancy and more,
- Different types of campaigns you can create with Google Ads,
- How to create and optimize your own Google Ads campaigns,
- What keywords are, why they play a major role in PPC advertising, and how to use them,
- What are negative keywords and how they play a crucial role in Google Ads targeting,
- Tools for keyword research and planning,
- Different ad performance measurement metrics such as Cost Per Click, Cost Per Impressions, Click-Through Rate and more,
- How to target your audience using Google Ads on the basis of location, language, device and more,
- What are Google Text Ads, best practices and compliances,
- Boost sales and engagement by providing additional information to your consumers with Google Ads’ ad extensions
- Bidding strategies for Google Ads
- Relation between Quality Score and Cost Per Click,
- How to monitor your campaign and ad performance,
- Laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet
- Good Internet Connection
- Debit card, credit card or any other payment method
- Website or landing page is not mandatory but would be beneficial
Thanks to 246 million unique visitors, if there’s one place for your brand to be, it’s on the first page of Google.
And reaching the first page of Google involves a two-pronged approach - Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, refers to organic strategies that help you steadily gain long-lasting visibility on search engines.
Already mastered Search Engine Optimization? The next thing on your to-do list should be Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Marketing, or Pay-per-click advertising, is the paid process of instantly placing your brand in front of your customers on search engines when they are actively looking for products or services. Investing in SEM is an extremely logical strategy since most people instinctively turn to search engines for any information - whether they’re looking for florists near them or the best ways to get rid of hangnails.
Grow your business with Google Search Ads.
Popularly known as Google Adwords, Google Ads is one of the best ways to reach potential customers who are looking for products and services on Google. Google Ads is a paid advertising tool where an advertiser is charged on the basis of impressions or clicks. This makes Google Ads a desired platform for driving qualified traffic to a website and boosting brand visibility. With this online Google Adwords (Ads) course, you will learn how to effortlessly set up targeted Google Ads campaigns.
This online Google Ads course is designed to simplify the process of creating successful Google Search Ad campaigns.
Students are introduced to the mechanisms of Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) and strategies for running optimized campaigns that deliver returns on investment via higher visibility on search engines and low advertising cost among other things.
Learning Google Ads basics:
Explore why and how Google Ads make an effective advertising tool
Learn about the different Google Ads Networks you can advertise on
Set up your Google Ads account to apply what you learn
Setting up a campaign on Google Ads
Discover the types of Google Ads campaigns available for different marketing objectives
Learn about essential metrics to use for measuring google ads performance
Explore different targeting settings available at the campaign level
Introduction to Google Ads Ad Groups & Keywords
Learn how to structure your ad groups and settings available at ad group level
Discover keywords and importance of keywords for successful Google Ads campaigns
Study about the different keyword types and how to find relevant keywords
Determining your Google Ads Bidding Strategies
Learn in-depth about automated and manual bidding strategies available for a Google Ads campaign
Choosing and implementing relevant bidding strategies depending on the campaign
Leveraging the power of Google Text Ads
Understand how to use Google Text Ads and extensions to provide additional information
Discover best practices to follow for successful implementation of Google Text Ads
Decoding the Google Ads’ Auction & Ad Ranks process
Get a hang of the important factors that influence Google’s ad selection process
Study why your Google Ad’s Quality Score is an extremely important metric and how you can boost your Quality Score
Evaluating your Google Ads’ performance
Discover all the indicative benchmarks that you should track
Learn how to analyze Google Ads’ statistics for better decision making
Understand why Google Ads involves trial and error
Learn why you should think from your audiences’ point of view
Importance of regularly enhancing your Google Ads strategies
And of course, IIDE’s trademark bonus lectures to ensure your learning continues.
Google is constantly updating its dashboard and adding in more features to enhance your advertising journey and in turn, enabling you to target your potential customers better. Keep an eye out on our bonus section for more lectures and updates on Google Ads and Search Engine Marketing as a whole.
The concepts of Search Engine Marketing can seem daunting at first. But the trainer’s approach of breaking down technical concepts and the use of visual representation further simplifies Google Search Ads.
IIDE’s online Google Ads course is also filled with practice tests and assignments that will give you abundant opportunities to implement your learning and resources that you can refer to in the future.
By the end of this course, you will have learned some ready-to-implement Search Engine Marketing techniques. Implement these Google Search Ads tactics and see the results for yourself.
You will also get:
Lifetime access to future updates and tips
Fast and Friendly Support for any Search Engine Marketing queries in the Q&A section
A 30 day "no questions asked" money-back guarantee
Udemy Certification of Completion
Other resources to help you ace digital marketing:
SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE
The Ultimate Facebook Ad and Facebook Marketing Guide 2020
Ad Design: Ultimate Guide to Influence Consumer Behavior
Digital Copywriting & Content Creation Guide
Complete Guide to Manage & Market Your Online Reputation
Be sure to have a notepad ready to take down all the tips and advice shared by our industry-expert Arpit Jain. Your notes will help you tremendously when you start actively promoting your brand’s products or services!
About the Trainer:
Arpit Jain, a former Google employee, has been the driving force behind successful Google Ads campaigns for more than 2000 businesses across various industries including real estate, BFSI, healthcare, and education. He has fueled the growth of emerging agencies and their clients by introducing them to online advertising. Arpit is extremely enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge of Google products that he acquired during his 5-year stint at Google making him the perfect trainer to learn Google Ads from.
Arpit’s steady-paced approach of delivering knowledge will ensure that you have enough time to grasp the more technical aspects of Search Engine Marketing.
- Students or working professionals looking to learn any form of digital marketing
- Anyone looking to become self-sufficient and/or reduce marketing cost
- Anyone looking to improve their website’s search ranking
- Business owners/start-ups looking to attract new customers using Google Ads
- Beginners looking to get introduced to Google Ads
- Marketing Managers wanting to increase return on investment (ROI) from their Ad spends
- Digital Media Buyers looking to reach the right audience and run targeted Google Ads
- Anyone looking to gain in-depth knowledge about Google Search Ads (Adwords)
- Anyone looking to appear for Google Ads (Adwords) Certification exam
Google Ads (Adwords): Run Successful Search Ad Campaigns udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-setup-google-ads/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1538