Global Marketing Research and Analytics
Understand and conduct market research on a global scale
- Develop a critical awareness of the importance of information and research in marketing decisions in light of a complex global environment.
- Develop a systematic understanding of marketing research approaches and techniques.
- Develop a critical appreciation of the additional challenges arising when marketing research is conducted across borders, its causes, and potential solutions.
- Develop a critical appreciation of most recent developments in marketing metrics and analytics (incl. “big data”).
- There are no specific materials or software needed before starting this course. The course offers supplemental materials and suggestions for further readings.
This course examines the vital role of information and research in global marketing decisions. The key aim of the module is to enable students to understand the value of information, research, and analytics, the processes involved and techniques which can facilitate the collection, analysis and interpretation of marketing data and information. Special emphasis will be put in the challenges that arise when research is conducted across borders as well as specific new trends in data analysis such as dealing with (and benefitting from) “big data” as they apply to a range of institutions with different types and scope of activities, governance structures, and size.
- This course is open to anybody interested in learning more about marketing research and with a particular interest on a global perspective. There are no specific prerequisites for the course. Anybody interested to learn is welcome.
Global Marketing Research and Analytics udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/global-marketing-research-and-analytics/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1808