Get up to speed with Windows 10
What you need to know to get started using Windows 10 including real-life tips on how to get more out of Windows 10
Get up to speed with Windows 10 udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- After taking this course you will have a good understanding of the background of Windows 10
- you will know how to find your way around the operating system
- you'll be able to customize the appearance of the operating system
- you will know about key components such as the Windows Store, Microsoft Edge and Windows Defender
- after taking this course you will have an insight into how Cortana can be used to support day to day activities
- you will have a better understanding of how Windows 10 can be used across devices in real life
- This is a short, to-the-point, overview course intended to get those of you who have used previous versions of Windows (Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8) up to speed with Windows 10.
- This course is not designed to provide you with a comprehensive walk-through of all features of Windows 10. Instead, it is designed to quickly get you up to speed with Windows 10 by showing you how to find things, how to customize Windows to meet your work style, and how to work smarter using Windows 10.
Have you recently upgraded to Windows 10, or are you considering upgrading? Would you like someone to walk you through the most important areas of interest – without wasting too much time? If so, this is the course for you!
In this course, ex-Microsoft employee and Productivity Expert Ulrika Hedlund, walks you through the main components of the new operating system in an engaging, easy-to-follow manner. Learn how to navigate the operating system, explore new additions like Microsoft Edge and the Windows Store and see how you can configure the operating system to better suit your work style.
In a "documentary" fashion, she takes you behind the scenes of her work day and shows how she effectively uses Windows 10 across devices to effectively get things done.
Who this course is for:
- This course is targeted for individuals who are upgrading from a previous version of Windows on their home or corporate computer
- The course is designed for those curious about the key highlights of Windows
- The target student is someone with the ambition to work smarter that has the desire to get more out of Windows 10
33 mins on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion