Fundamental Financial Math
A guide to the building blocks of Financial Math, with in-depth analysis and examples.
- The relationship between price and yield on fixed income securities
- What are the interest rate and pricing conventions for fixed income instruments
- How to explain different day count and compounding conventions used in fixed income securities
- The dramatic difference between yield to maturity and realized rate of return
- How to determine the price of both coupon bearing and zero coupon bonds
- Financial math applications as it is used in finance, banking, securities and insurance markets and jobs
- A financial calculator is recommended to get the most out of this course.
- Knowledge of the English language.
This course will introduce you to a wide variety of calculations and related concepts that are used by financial market participants in a wide variety of applications - calculating prices, rates of return, and yields for example. These concepts and more will be discussed.
This course consists of 15 modules, broken out into 3 sections:
- Interest Rate Conventions and Time Value of Money
- Debt Security Pricing
- Bond Yields and Rates of Return
The course contains approximately 2 and a half hours of video content, and supplementary PDF files of the instructor's presentation are included to help participants follow along.
- All levels of participants are encouraged to take this course.
Fundamental Financial Math udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/fundamental-financial-math/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2284