Exploring AWS IoT
Device to AWS Cloud integration: Programming Embedded Devices and managing data in AWS IoT
- Program the ESP8266, ESP32, or Raspberry Pi 3 to send data to AWS IoT Core
- Connect to AWS free Tier and use relevant AWS services
- Understand MQTT, JSON, IoT, and the AWS cloud
- Become familair with device to cloud communication
- Place IoT data into Dynamo DB by creating a table and data fields
- Gain competency designing graphs and using analytics on IoT data
- Use Node-Red to connect devices to AWS IoT
- Get experience with many AWS services vital to IoT like DynamoDB and S3
- Learn to Create Security certificates and policy's in AWS IoT
- Comfortable using a PC, Mac, or a Linux computer
- Some knowledge of the Internet of Things ( IoT)
- Desire to understand device to cloud communication
- Experience with a basic IDE like Arduino
- Amazon AWS familiarity is helpful
This course explores the various features of device to cloud communication using Amazon AWS IoT Core on a AWS free tier account.
Before the course starts we need an AWS free tier account, a local installation of the AWS CLI tool, and installation of the MQTT.fx testing tool (all free). After this is set up we will program inexpensive, WiFi enabled embedded devices, like the ESP8266, ESP32 and Raspberry Pi 3 to communicate with AWS IoT Core over MQTT. Before programming any hardware we use
You will at least one or more of the following devices to transmit data to AWS IoT unless you just plan on using the MQTT.fx testing tool. The course continues on with programming our embedded devices to send data from the device to the AWS cloud. To transmit our data we will use the built in MQTT broker on our devices firmware, sending JSON encoded sensor data, to the AWS IoT console.
Device Development Environment Programming Language
ESP32 Arduino, Zerynth, FreeRTOS JavasScript, Python, Arduino, C
From within the IoT console we will create AWS IoT “Rules” and “Actions” to explore many of the built in AWS IoT enabled services that are integrated in the AWS IoT Core console on the AWS cloud. Creating rules-based actions to AWS services we will send, store, file, manipulate, graph and analyze our sensor data through a variety of important AWS applications. Some of these integrated applications, using these rule-based actions, are Dynamo Database, S3, SNS, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Glue, QuickSight, AWS IoT Analytics, and SageMaker.
IoT is largely the fusion of devices and the web, specifically the cloud; all sending and recording data, ubiquitously and continually, everywhere. Understanding and being able to prototype and implement an end-to-end, device to cloud path communication is a much in demand career skill.
Having the skills to build a prototyping IoT solution in the cloud is already an important and highly demanded skill set for those wanting to call themselves IoT developers, and this is more true as time goes on and IoT exponentially expands as cheap connected devices become wide-spread.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be happy with the value I belie this course provides.
- Engineers interested in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Electronic Hobbyists wanting to acquire more IoT skills
- Web or Cloud Programmers interested in Embedded Devices
- Embedded device Programmers interested in learning AWS Cloud
Exploring AWS IoT udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/exploring-aws-iot/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/379