Learn how the body systems work in concert during acute and chronic exercise.
- Discuss key exercise training principles.
- Explain the structure and function of skeletal muscle.
- Understand the 3 energy systems and how our body converts food to energy.
- Understand how the cardiorespiratory system functions and is influenced by exercise training.
- Describe the importance of daily nutrition in exercise performance.
- Explain what to eat before, during, and after exercise training or competition.
- Discuss the function of the nervous system in neural control of human movement.
- Discuss the structure of the respiratory system and it responds to exercise of different intensities.
- Describe some of the chronic physiological changes in response to exercise.
- A Exercise Physiology text is helpful but NOT requried.
Ever wonder how your muscles contract to create movement during exercise or how the heart pumps blood to all parts of your body? Do you know how to eat for peak performance or how the body adapts to aerobic or resistance exercise? In this course students learn answers to these questions plus so much more. This course takes a systems approach with emphasis on the muscular, nervous, metabolic, and respiratory systems. Instruction is provided using screen casts along with section quizzes. There are over 40 lessons and 3 + hours of content. This course will benefit those studying for fitness certification exams or general fitness enthusiasts wanting to learn more about how the body works. If you are a student currently taking a university course in Exercise Physiology and can't grasp the material--this course will definitely help.
- Those looking to pass fitness certification exams (ACE, ACSM, NSCA etc..)
- Students enrolled (or soon to be) in an Exercise Physiology course at a university
- Fitness enthusiasts wanting to learn more about the body and how to train optimally
Exercise Physiology udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/exercisephysiology/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1831