Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis
Beginner to Advanced: Learn Excel Shortcuts, Formulas & Functions for Financial Modeling & Corporate Finance
- Perform professional level financial analysis in Excel
- At the end the course students will be able use industry best practices when building financial models in Excel
- Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 loaded on your computer.
Learn all the tips, tricks, shortcuts, functions and formulas you need to be an Excel power user. This course is designed specifically for Excel users who are performing professional financial analysis and financial modeling. We cover all levels - from beginner to advanced users.
Build a strong foundation in Excel for careers in:
- Investment banking
- Private equity
- Corporate development
- Equity research
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Learn industry leading best practices. This course is based on first-hand investment banking training programs at global banks. The quality of instruction you receive in this course will have you just as sharp as if you took an expensive, live Wall Street course.
Content and Overview This course starts with the basics and quickly progresses to a level where even experts will learn something new. We think it's important to start at the bottom and build a solid base, which is why we review all the foundational skills you need.
In the second half of the course you'll notice the functions and formulas getting more sophisticated and the quality of financial analysis and financial modeling becoming much higher.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn everything you need to know about Excel for a career in corporate finance
- Master shortcuts, functions, and formulas to save time speed up you modeling skills
- Follow industry leading best practices
- Stand out in an interview or move up the ladder at work by dramatically boosting your Excel skills and confidence
- This Excel course is meant for all levels from beginner to advanced. Power users should skip the earlier chapters.
- The content is geared towards financial modeling and financial analysis used in investment banking, equity research, private equity and more.