Eat Real Food: How to Eat a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet
Learn how to be a healthy vegan or vegetarian in a holistic way for best health, weight, and wellbeing.
- Improve your health and weight with the natural low-calorie and high-nutrient density of whole plant foods.
- Enjoy better energy and mental clarity by fueling your brain and body optimally.
- Understand the nutritional value and health benefits of real, whole plant foods.
- Have a more positive and healthy relationship with your food.
- Choose the right foods at the grocery store that will provide the best results at home for eating whole food, plant-based.
- Access dozens of simple, wholesome, delicious, and optimally healthy meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Choose the right foods beyond the kitchen when in restaurants or while traveling.
- Enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that comes with knowing how to nourish your body optimally.
- Create a life-long foundation of healthy eating habits.
- Access to a high-speed internet to enjoy a high quality of class videos.
- Access to a variety of fresh, wholesome, plant foods.
- Access to a kitchen to practice making some of the recipes and/or meal ideas referenced to in the course.
Eat Real Food takes you on a journey of creating a solid foundation for life to know what plant foods to eat and why.
What you choose to put on your plate and into your body each day plays one of the most important roles in creating your health, weight, energy, and wellbeing. Not only that, but today, what you choose to eat has a direct impact on our healthcare, environment, and entire society. We cast our vote most effectively for the kind of world we want to have by what we spend our money on and what we choose to eat. When you make the choice to eat whole plant foods, you are making the choice to not only help yourself, but help other humans, animals, and our entire Earth.
Eat Real Food is not a diet or a quick-fix, but a lifestyle and its success depends on a change in your perspective and habits.
Whether you are interested in reducing animal products, like meat, eggs, and dairy, or removing them completely from your diet, or looking to adopt a healthy vegan diet, this course will educate, inspire, and empower you to know how to eat right with confidence.
You will gain skills to know:
What foods make up a Whole Food, Plant-Based lifestyle diet
How to do groceries for wholesome plant foods
How different plant foods satisfy and benefit your nutritional needs
How to approach creating quick and easy, wholesome, plant-based meals
How to deal with concern foods like wheat, soy, oils, and sweeteners
How to eat in the best way possible beyond your home and kitchen
How to make the Whole Food, Plant-Based lifestyle successful and enjoyable
Eat Real Food liberates you from counting calories and obsessing about isolated nutrients; it teaches you to eat based on the intelligent design of whole plant foods!
This course teaches nutrition from a holistic perspective that focuses on the whole big picture, and NOT a narrow reductionist perspective that counts calories and isolated nutrients. You will learn how to focus on eating the right foods, instead of being distracted by trying to get individual nutrients.
The course provides 14 core lessons and 20 quick tip lessons that will help you create an optimal eating foundation for life. The course will provide you with over 3 hours of content and is divided into 4 sections, as follows:
Section 1 provides the basics of Whole Food, Plant-Based eating.
Section 2 presents what whole plant foods to eat and why, and tips for incorporating them into your diet.
Section 3 includes a practical summary of how you can approach Whole Food, Plant-Based eating in everyday life.
Section 4 offers quick tip lessons on a variety of plant-based topics to help you succeed and strengthen your understanding.
The course provides summary sheets for each of the 14 core lessons that you can download and print for quick reference and use. Lessons also include web links to other helpful resources, like articles and over 60 recipes and meal ideas.
NOTE: The "Eat Real Food" course does NOT focus on teaching plant-based cooking. If this is what you are looking for, then please refer to my course "Cook Real Food" here on Udemy. To best satisfy your expectations, please scan through the course curriculum to orient yourself with the topics covered and watch the free video lectures to determine if this is the right course for your current needs.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in improving their health, weight, or energy via a holistic, whole-food, plant-based approach.
- This course is best for beginners who would like to learn about or are just getting started with plant-based eating.
- This course is also suitable for those who are already familiar with plant-based eating, and are looking to further enrich their skills or gain new tips, confirmation, and inspiration.
- This course is NOT for people who are interested in consuming animal foods (meat, eggs, dairy) or processed foods.
- This course is NOT for people who want a reductionist approach to nutrition based on individual nutrients or numbers.
- This is NOT a cooking course, but a holistic nutrition course. Please see the "Cook Real Food" course if you want to learn how to cook whole plant foods.
Eat Real Food: How to Eat a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/whole-food-plant-based-diet/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/1940