Easily Form LLC in Minutes (Step-by-Step Guide)
Easily Form a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Any State for Your Business on Your Own with Easy Steps
- Form a Limited Liability Company (LLC) on your own without costly lawyer fees
- Discover and understand whether a Limited Liability Company is right for you and your business
- Name your Limited Liability Company to comply with LLC laws and regulations
- File “Doing Business As” (DBA) or “Fictitious Business Name” if you are doing business as a name other than your personal name or the legal name of your LLC
- File Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State which is the first formal paper you will need to form your LLC
- Create an Operating Agreement which governs the LLC’s business and member’s financial and managerial rights and duties
- Apply and Get Your Employer Identification Number which is a number assigned by the IRS and is used for a number of business needs including filing taxes, opening a bank account, and applying for business licenses
- Apply for Business Licenses and Permits for your business
- Find a Registered Agent or Agent for Service of Process to receive legal documents on your behalf
- Learn how Limited Liability Companies are taxes and how you can save money
- Elect Corporate Taxation with the IRS to save money on taxes as an LLC
- Dissolve and end your Limited Liability Company
- Much, much more...
- Students don’t need anything — just an interest in learning how to start your business!
★ Join 1,100+ Entrepreneurs Who Have SAVED MONEY & Formed a Limited Liability Company (LLC) On Their Own! ★
Are you an entrepreneur or online business owner?
Are you thinking of starting a business or do you currently run a business?
Do you want to protect yourself from personal liability?
Easily Form Your Own LLC provides you with the step-by-step instructions and forms you need to form an LLC in your state, without the expense of hiring a lawyer. This best-seller covers how to:
- Name your LLC
- File your DBA "Doing Business as" or Fictitious Business Name
- File your Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State
- Draft your Operating Agreement which details your rights and duties under the LLC
- Apply and obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) to open a bank account, and
- Correctly apply for business licenses and permits.
Most people are surprised to find out that you don't necessarily need a lawyer to form an LLC.
Starting a business is already a confusing process, so why complicate the matter by adding high fees from attorneys when you can form an LLC on your own?
This course is an easy and actionable detailed guideline of the 6 necessary steps you need to forming your LLC.
By the end of this course, you will be able to form an LLC on your own.
Note: This course is only for United States only.
Don’t worry — it’s simple.
► WHAT IS A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)?
Becoming more as a standard for small businesses, Limited Liability Company LLC is business structure that combines the liability protection of a corporation with the tax treatment of a sole proprietorship and partnership.
Limited Liability Company is United State’s newest business structure and is the most popular form of business.
All LLC owners are protected from personal liability for business debts and claims -- a feature known as "limited liability."
This means that if the business itself can’t pay a creditor, the creditor cannot come after an LLC member’s house, car, or other personal possessions.
Because only LLC assets are used to pay off business debts, LLC members only lose the money that they’ve invested in the LLC.
Also, a Limited Liability Company has special tax treatment. For tax purposes, the LLC itself is not a separate taxable entity. Like owners of partnerships or sole proprietorships, LLC owners report business profits or losses on their personal income tax returns.
For these reasons, LLC combines the best features of a sole proprietorship and partnership and the best personal liability features of a Corporation.
Limited Liability Company is perfect for small online and offline businesses.
Thank you for making this the best selling LLC course on Udemy! I show my gratitude by consistently making new lectures and answering your legal questions in the course discussion!
► What are you waiting for?
Every day you wait is costing you money!
Don’t forget that this course is covered by Udemy’s 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - so you don’t have anything to lose.
Enroll right now!
- Small Business Owners
- Online Business Owners
- Independent Contractors
- Those who are looking to save time and money. Your time is valuable. That’s why I didn’t fill up my course with useless jargon. You only get the necessary information you need to forming your Limited Liability Company.
Easily Form LLC in Minutes (Step-by-Step Guide) udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/llc-limited-liability-company/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2415