Digital Marketing For Non-Profits & Charities
Getting Started & Setting Priorities With Digital Marketing: Building An Audience, Communicating and Fundraising Online
- Get the balance right! Learn to prioritize all the digital opportunities available to you
- Be smart with your emails - learn how to grow your list and keep supporters engaged
- Have a website that works: get your content right and drive people to take action
- Learn how to collect more donations online
- Use Google Grants and AdWords to drive more traffic to your website
- Get SEO working for you - move up the search rankings today
- Create a social media strategy: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr and more
- Use Facebook's new built-in fundraising tools
- Run cross channel campaigns: Integrate your digital and non-digital strategy
- Get LOADS of free templates and resources for your digital planning
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- Access to your organization's email, social media, website, analytics and other digital tools is an advantage
These days, Digital Marketing is an essential part of any public-facing non-profit or charity. But if it's not done right it can feel like a bottomless pit, draining your time and resources with little or no reward.
So where do you start?
In this course we take you through all things digital marketing. We show you where to start and how to build your digital marketing strategy with your limited resources. We will go through the priorities of digital marketing, and show you how different channels can be used to attract and engage supporters, recruit and retain donors, and drive online actions, as well as to communicate effectively with volunteers and other stakeholders.
We'll talk about:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing, including Facebook Marketing, Facebook Ads, Facebook Donations and Facebook Fundraising.
- Other social media marketing, including Twitter, Instagram marketing, PPC advertising, and more.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords, including how to get started with and make the most of your Google Grant.
Plus...this course has SO MANY FREE RESOURCES AND TEMPLATES FOR YOU. You don't need to go anywhere else. This course provides dozens of templates and resources all in one place to save you from having to search the internet or create stuff from scratch. It's all included as part of the course price, and everything that's added in the future is yours forever as part of the one-time registration fee (with a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Anyone who wants to get started with digital marketing
- Organizations that want to review and improve their current digital strategy and digital marketing activity
- Organizations that would like to set smarter priorities for digital marketing
Digital Marketing For Non-Profits & Charities udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://downloadfreecourse.com/admin/add-post
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1511