Design thinking for entrepreneurs & startups (part 1)
An intro to the first two steps of the 'design thinking' process: developing empathy & framing the problem/opportunity.
- Discover and understand how to apply the first few steps of the design process to your new venture.
- Improve your ability to think more like a designer (open to opportunities) rather than as a manager focused on constraints.
- Strengthen your empathy, meaning your ability to better understand people and their needs.
- The opportunity to join Bootpeers a community of budding entrepreneurs learning together about lean methodologies and design thinking.
- A booklet explaining the main concepts contained in the videos and driving you through the steps of the design thinking process.
- The design process requires working as part of a team. It is not suitable for solo entrepreneurs.
- The availability of a room (even a small one) is highly recommended for the implementation of the design process.
- Material needed: a whiteboard, plenty of A1 and A2 sheets of paper, sellotape, coloured markers, post-its and other common office supplies.
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts and tools behind design thinking and takes you through the first two steps in the design process. These steps are fundamental to reducing the risk involved in your new venture.
I have broken down the basic concepts of design into small and fun videos that will lead you through the different steps of your design process.
Based on recent reviews please notice: this is a short course (34 min) and doesn't pretend to be a complete guide to design thinking! It aims instead to inspire you to become an explorer, to overcome the fear of jumping into the unknown, and finally to start that project that scares you - but that matters.
This course is for those who believe that entrepreneurship is a 'human trait of love' and a vehicle to build a better world (for many).
My hope is that this course and those yet to come will inspire you to discover the changemaker within you and provide you with the tools needed to make change happen.
I hope you'll give it a go.
- This course is for those facing the tricky challenge of creating products or services enhancing the lives of people, where 'standard' business theories generally fall short in providing guidance.
Design thinking for entrepreneurs & startups (part 1) udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/design-thinking-for-entrepreneurs-startups-part-1/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2403