Data Structures and Algorithms Python: The Complete Bootcamp
DSA Basics To Advanced: Learn, Analyze, Implement Data Structures and Algorithms using Python With Interview Questions
Data Structures and Algorithms Python: The Complete Bootcamp udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Understand the fundamentals of the Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understand each and every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python
- Understand concept behind Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks & Queues, Hash tables, Trees and Graphs
- Understand popular algorithms, and how to use them (Searching, Sorting and Traversal)
- Improve your problem solving skills and become a confident developer for your next coding interview
- Code an implementation of each data structure, so you understand how they work behind the scene
- Basic Knowledge of Python Programming
Welcome to Data Structures and Algorithms - Coding Interview Bootcamp, One single course to start your DSA journey as a beginner step-by-step. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept, visualization, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to understand each and every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important Data Structures and Algorithms topics step-by-step:
1. Essential Concepts
- Big O Notation
2. Data structures:
- Linked Lists (Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List, Circular Linked List)
- Hash Tables
- Trees (Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees)
- Heaps (Binary Heaps)
- Elementary Sorting Algorithms
(Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Selection Sort)
- Advance Searching Algorithms
(Quick Sort, Merge Sort)
- Tree Traversal
Breadth-First Search: Level Order Traversal,
Depth First Search: PreOrder, InOrder, PostOrder
- Graph Traversal
(Breadth-First Search, Depth First Search)
4. Interview Questions
- Two Sum
- MinMax Stack
- Design Linked List
- Reverse Linked List
- Construct Binary Tree
- Invert Binary Tree
- Construct Binary Search Tree
- Detect Capital
- Reverse String
- Longest Palindromic Substring
Why this course?
Complete course is focused on concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples and quizzes.
You just need basic Python knowledge, we will cover everything step-by-step from scratch.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with future practice and hard level question of Data Structures.
Enroll now, I will make sure you learn best about Data Structures and Algorithms.
Who this course is for:
- Students (Computer Science / Non-Computer Science) who wants to learn Data Structures and Algorithms concepts from the scratch
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their problem-solving skills
- Students who are preparing for the interviews
- Anybody who wants to switch to a product based company
- Anyone who wants to refresh their Data Structures and Algorithms concepts
20 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion