Customer Service Training
A Step by Step Guide For Customer Service Professionals and Managers
- Who are Customers
- Develop a Customer Friendly Approach
- What Customer Service Means
- Professional Qualities in Customer Service
- How Good Information is Often Good Service
- Conversations Over the Telephone
- Telephone Etiquette
- Respond to business email quickly!
- Making a Good First Impression
- How to avoid customer service irritants
- Ask the right questions
- Learn personality types
- Cope with extreme scenarios
- Fix problems fast
- Handle difficult co-workers
- Improve customer service
- Improve processes
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
The customer is the person who pays everyone’s salary and who decides whether a business is going to succeed or fail. In fact, the customer can fire everybody in the company from the chairman (CEO) on down, and he can do it simply by spending his money somewhere else.
Literally everything we do, every concept perceived, every technology developed and associate employed, is directed with this one objective clearly in mind – pleasing the customer.” Sam M. Walton, CEO Wal-Mart
Ask any CEO of a company, president of a bank, manager of an office, minister or staff person and they will tell you HOW IMPORTANT the customer is to their operations and success.
How you define service shapes every interaction you have with your customers. Limited definitions of service based on an exchange of monies for goods or service misses the overall point of customer service. “Service” should provide the customer with more than a product or action taken on his/her behalf. It should provide satisfaction. In essence, the customer should walk away pleased at the result of the transaction – not just content but actually happy. A happy customer will continue to be a buying customer and a returning customer.In the 50 Keys to Exceptional Customer Service you will learn the best practices that top organizations we look up to implement and adopt in . systematic and consist way to achieve real success and dwarf their competitors.
- This course is suitable for customer service professionals and customer support team managers