Counselling clients affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
Learn step by step, highly practical and rapid learning. Useful during and after the pandemic. CBT-REBT based.
- Practical steps for counselling clients affected by the Covid-19 crisis. The participants will understand how to use the principles of CBT and REBT in providing therapy.
- Highly practical, step by step guidance. No-nonsense, no long boring theoretical lectures.
- You will be able to learn from listening to the demonstration of an actual therapy session.
- You will be able to build the session from scratch, proceed through the session and end it well.
- Establish therapeutic alliance, assess efficiently, help modify thinking-feeling-behaviour.
- Help manage different emotions like Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Guilt, Shame
- Help in different contexts arising out of the pandemic eg. work from home, kids, loss of job, loved ones etc.
- The course will be useful in the early stages of the pandemic, as well as long after the pandemic is over.
- Proficiency in English is recommended. Having basic skills of counselling are required. Knowledge of CBT and REBT is recommended.
- The trainer has an Indian accent and pronunciation of English, however people from all over the world would be able to understand.
- If you do not have a basic understanding of REBT, please read basic information on REBT on the website of Albert Ellis Institute
If you want to learn theory, read the books. But if you want a no-nonsense course to learn counselling clients affected by the pandemic step by step, this course is for you. The course is meant to enhance your practice, considering you are a mental health professional/health care worker.
The novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic has triggered a variety of mental health issues and possibly flared up existing conditions. The pandemic is likely to have lasting effects in the coming years. Mental health professionals and health care workers will benefit from this custom made training during the pandemic and after it. It is also a helpful course who want to learn counselling adults using the CBT and REBT techniques.
Albert Ellis Institute, New York, USA is the parent institute for REBT, and Dr. Shishir Palsapure, the trainer for the course is an Associate fellow and supervisor of Albert Ellis Institute, (Level 2 Training faculty) trained at the institute itself. He has received the title after meeting the stringent guidelines laid by the International Training Standards and Policy Review Committee in REBT. He has trained thousands of mental health professionals and non professionals, students in RECBT skills so far across the globe.
The learning objectives are
1. Establishing therapeutic alliance
2. Setting goals in therapy
3. Assessment of triggers
4. Understanding faulty thinking and behavioral patterns
5. Helping clients change their reactions
6. Teaching specific skills required in the crisis
7. Helping clients in specific contexts. Eg. Work from home, dealing with kids, loss of job/loved one etc.
8. Managing own burnout
Disclaimer: The training does not give you the license to practice counselling/psychotherapy, but is aimed at enhancing your therapy skills. Please check your state/national laws to practise therapy and ethical guidelines for your region. The participant is fully responsible for their therapy and its outcomes, the trainer takes no responsibility arising out of the training. The training does not make you eligible for the training by Albert Ellis Institute New York, nor is approved by the AEI New York, WHO, CDC, MCI or any other agency. However, this foundation training prepares the candidates for higher-level training and supervision offered by the AEI New York as well as Morphic Minds. The views expressed in the course are of the trainer based on evidence based therapies REBT and CBT, the data available at the time of the production.
- Psychologists, psychology students, psychiatrists, counsellors, doctors, nurses, intensive care, health care providers.
Counselling clients affected by the COVID-19 pandemic udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/counselling-covid/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/2071