Computer Network: IT Networking Fundamentals 2016
Learn Network and Computer Systems and begin a career with a $66,000 annual salary
Computer Network: IT Networking Fundamentals 2016 udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- This courses address Local Area Networks (LANs), network definition using the OSI model, wired and wireless networks, Internet Protocol (IP), TCP/IP in the command line, networking services, wide area networks (WANs), and much more
- Understanding Local Area Networks: Learn about local area networks (LANs) including network devices, data transfer, and types of LANs. Explore network topologies and access methods. Compare peer-to-peer and client/server network models.
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model. Get to know the OSI model, and explore switches. Review the layers in the OSI and TCP/IP models, plus review different types of switches.
- Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks including an overview of twisted-pair and fiber optic cables, and an overview of wireless devices and wireless networking standards.
- Understanding Internet Protocol: Review IPv4 and IPv6. Review IPv4 address categories, default gateways, DNS servers, and subnetting.
- Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line: Basic and advanced TCP/IP commands.
- Networking Services: Look at topics related to understanding common networking services and different name resolution techniques.
- Understanding Wide Area Networks. Explore routers and WANs. See how routers function, including how data can be routed statically or dynamically, and learn how WANs are connected.
- Learn about concepts of the Internet.
- Although this Network Fundamental Course does not assume any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration, you should understand the fundamental purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer.
This Network Fundamental Course is a comprehensive training course that brings topics to life through the use of demonstrations, animations, and configurations, making learning these fundamental networking topics easy and fun.
Instructor, Gregory, walks you through the full range of topics including protocol reference models; network devices, topologies, and services; WAN technologies; network cables and connectors; network design; Local Area Network technologies; network addressing and routing; unified communication; visualization; network security; and network maintenance.
The videos contained in this course provide you more than 3 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy to digest lessons and conclude with summaries and interactive module and quizzes to help assess your knowledge.
Module 1 and 10 is preceded by an introduction by Joey Perez West, a Model Spokesperson and member of Producers and Screen Actors Guild.
Module 2 is preceded by an introduction by Melissa, also known as 'Modelgirl5er', a Model spokesperson and online entrepreneur specializing in Freelance Marketing service through microeconomics forums online.
Module 3 and 4 are preceded by an introduction by Brian, an MBA graduate and Director of Marketing in the United States; specializing in Public Relations.
Designed to take you inside Basic Networking concepts in a unique and interactive way, This course is guaranteed to help you master the fundamental networking topics that will help you succeed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning basic networking concepts, configuration, and troubleshooting skills.
2 hours on-demand video
7 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion