Complete Oracle Database Administration course (19C,21C)
Oracle Database Administration course /Multitenancy/ Oracle Database Backup&Recovery/Data Guard/Patching & Upgrade
Complete Oracle Database Administration course (19C,21C) udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Oracle DBA 21c
- Structure of Oracle.
- Practice 1: Making a CDB.
- Practice 2: Make PDBs from the Seed.
- The Practice 3: Doing Simple CDB Administration Tasks.
- Practice 4: Managing People from Other Places.
- Backup and Recovery in CDBs and PDBs: This is practice 5.
- You can use the flashback and point-in-time recovery in this lesson to help you.
The database concept
The Oracle DBA 21c is a person who works with Oracle.
This is a course on Oracle 21c DBA, and it talks about how to be a DBA. There is a new database software called Oracle 21c from Oracle. It is a new version of the software, which means it has a shorter support life. Oracle 21 c is the first version of the oracle database that only has one option: the CDB only option for the database. You can’t make a database that doesn’t use CBD in Oracle 21c. In this class, we will do some hands-on practice with the following:
Architecture of Oracle
Installation Of Oracle Linux 8 On Oracle VM
Practice 1: Make a CDB.
Practice 2: Make PDBs from the Seed
The Practice 3: Doing Simple CDB Administration Tasks
Practice 4: Managing People from Other Places and Other People from Other Places
Backup and Recovery in CDBs and PDBs is the fifth practice.
Sixth, “Flashback and Point of Time Recoveries.”
New features have been added to Oracle Database 21c, which is the world’s most popular database. Now, you can get Oracle Database 21c on Oracle Cloud and at your home for Linux, including Exadata.
To go straight from these releases:
Database 19c: Oracle Database 18c: Oracle Database 12c Release 2: Oracle Database 12c Release 2: (12.2)
This database is called 21c. It has a lot of new things.
A table is a part of the Blockchain.
Databases that can’t be changed
– JSON Datatype- SQL Macros
– There are a lot of things we should know about Innovation Releases. They have shorter support windows than Long Term Releases like Oracle Database 19c.
– There are many new and improved features in Oracle Database Innovation Releases. These features will be in the next Long Term Release.
No, Oracle Database Innovation Releases doesn’t have any more support. This is because Oracle Database 21c is also an innovation release, which means that it will only have two years of premium support after it comes out.
Oracle Database Long Term Releases usually have 5 years of Premier Support, then 3 years of Extended Support, for the first 5 years. Not in my own opinion: I would not want to move my production servers to an innovation release (Oracle Database 21c). After April 30, 2024, I want to keep my Oracle Database Server and upgrade to Oracle Database 19c. After that, I want to keep my Oracle Database Server and stay with it.
Who this course is for:
- Oracle DBAs and Developers are the people who work with Oracle.