Clinical Aromatherapy For Health Certificate Course (4 CEU)
Learn how to use aromatherapy and essential oils to become healthier, happier and feel more energetic naturally!
- In this aromatherapy course, you will learn how to use essential oils therapeutically to treat a wide range of conditions successfully
- You will know which aromatherapy essential oils are regarded as the best ones to use for each specific disorder and apply your knowledge to treat both physical problems and also psychological issues.
- After this aromatherapy course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to use essential oils in their purest and most therapeutic methods as aromatherapy was originally intended to get the best clinical results for yourself, your family or your clients that you are treating.
- You will finish this aromatherapy course and will be able to confidently apply essential oils to your everyday life and situation using various application methods for yourself, your family and you clients.
- When starting this aromatherapy course, you only need a keen interest in essential oils and how they can be best applied to help yourself and others.
After completing this aromatherapy course, you are going to have the skills to use aromatherapy essential oils to treat both physical and emotional health conditions for yourself, loved ones and clients.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists. He is also a massage therapist and acupuncturist with over 30 years experience.
You will come away from this aromatherapy course and know which are the best aromatherapy essential oils to use for both physical health problems and emotional states and also, most importantly, which are the best methods to apply them!
In this aromatherapy course we focus on using essential oils in their purest and most therapeutic methods as aromatherapy was originally intended to get the best clinical results
Please note that in this aromatherapy course, I will not be focused on making aromatherapy products with essential oils like lip balms and deodorants etc.
What that means is that we will be focused on using pure aromatherapy essential oils topically or inhaled with the correct dilution rates so that you will see and feel their incrediblele healing benefits!
You will be able to use your new knowledge of aromatherapy and essential oils to combine the best essential oils with the most effective carrier oils and gels to best help:
skin conditions like fungal problems, dandruff, eczema and psoriasis
muscle and joint pains, bruises, wounds, stings and burns
systemic disorders such as constipation, nausea and digestive disorders
psychological issues such as stress, depression, mood swings and anxiety
use aromatherapy to improve your memory, focus, concentration and so much more!
Once you have completed this aromatherapy course, you will be able to confidently apply your skills to treat:
Asthma and other breathing disorders
Poor energy levels
This aromatherapy course is packed full of PDF files for you to download, quizzes, blends to use in your diffuser for any occasion and so much more!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#1805) and you will receive 4 CEU credits on completion of this course
Plus you get a 30 day refund policy so it is completely risk free!
Full instructor support for any questions you may have.
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate from the Isla Verde Spa Training Academy and also be eligible to join to CTAA if you so desire.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- People that love using essential oils and want to know how to get the best results by using aromatherapy from research based information on essential oil studies
Clinical Aromatherapy For Health Certificate Course (4 CEU) udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/aromatherapy-how-to-use-essential-oils-therapeutically/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1859