Clear and Simple VMware NSX 6.2 and vSphere Virtual Network
Whether you are an absolute beginner or a CCIE this is the NSX course for you! Ideal Prep for the VCP6-NV & VCP-NV-2019!
- Describe basic network concepts such as ARP, MTU, Spanning Tree, Routing, and Switching.
- Understand vSphere networking components and terminology, including Standard and Distributed Virtual Switches, VMNICs, vNIC, and VM Port Groups.
- Understand key concepts related to VMware NSX Switching, Routing, and Security.
- Describe the features of the NSX Edge Gateway, such as NAT, VPN, and Load Balancing.
- You should have a basic understanding of networking and virtualization concepts prior to taking this course.
Are you looking for NSX Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you a complete understanding of NSX concepts. So join me in becoming an NSX Guru today!
VMware NSX is the most disruptive network technology in recent memory. Demand for employees who understand NSX will continue to grow as the product reaches maturity. This course is designed to help you understand all of the concepts behind NSX. We'll start at the very beginning, and learn basic networking. If you are a vSphere Administrator with a limited networking background this will be a huge help.
We'll then learn about the networking tools included with vSphere Enterprise Plus, including Standard and Distributed virtual switches. Basic concepts such as port groups and VMkernel ports will be explained in a clear and simple manner. We'll also look deeper into the feature set, covering topics like Private VLANs, Port Mirroring, and Network I/O Control.
NSX will be covered in a few different sections. First we'll learn the basics about NSX objects, and differentiate the Management, Control, and Data Planes. From there we'll dig deep into switching and routing functions within NSX. We'll also cover security, and how NSX can provide microsegmentation. I'll explain how Service Composer can be used to provide third party integration. And we'll look at Cross-vCenter NSX, which was released with NSX 6.2.
This course will also help you prepare for the VMware VCP exam. The new VCP-NV 2019 Certification can be achieved by passing the NSX 6.2 exam that this course is based on. In order to take the VCP6-NV exam you will need to complete some course requirements from VMware as well. Be sure to check those out as you prepare to get certified.
- This network virtualization course is meant for system administrators and network engineers who need to understand how VMware NSX works.
- Anyone planning to take the VCP 6 NV Network Virtualization exam (2V0-642)
Clear and Simple VMware NSX 6.2 and vSphere Virtual Network udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/clear-and-simple-vmware-nsx-62-and-vsphere-virtual-networks/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/282