Cisco ASA AnyConnect VPN
Learn how to setup Cisco ASA firewall for AnyConnect client vpn solutions
- Understand how Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions work
- Be able to setup your own Client VPN based on Cisco ASA and AnyConnect
- Undertand advanced topics and implementations of AnyConnect
- Basic knowledge of Cisco ASA firewall
- Benefits of using SSL-based VPN compared to IPSec-based
- How to do a basic configuration of Cisco ASA to accept AnyConnect connections.
- Configure tunnel modes as full tunnel, split tunnel and hair-pinning of internet access.
- External user authentication with Active Directory and LDAP
- Filter VPN-access.
- Dynamic Access Policies
- Granular access based on multiple AD group memberships.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see way you will get.
After finishing this course you will feel confident and have full knowledge of all aspects of AnyConnect! You will feel confident in how to setup, manage and troubleshoot Cisco AnyConnect on the Cisco ASA firewall..
- This course is for anyone who is curious to know what possibilites there are with Cisco AnyConnect VPN solutions.
Cisco ASA AnyConnect VPN udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/anyconnect/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Some Ads so we can But Latest Courses for you.
Download Link: http://freenulledworld.com/download/347