CCNP Switch Verison 2.0 (300-115)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (CCNP SWITCH 300-115) best way to Prepare for your CCNP switch Certification.
- enables you to succeed on the exam the first time
- helping you to identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- To plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
- get skills to configure, manage and troubleshoot LAN, WAN with Expand on IPv6, and Cisco StackWise, VSS, and DMVPN technologies.
- Good understanding on CCNA Routing and Switching Knowledge
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications.
The SWITCH 300-115 exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
New CCNP Routing and Switching is a more job role-focused certification program for network engineers that help them to gain the latest meaningful industry knowledge in networking. Individuals who are looking to gain or enhance their networking knowledge and skills can benefit from this certification program designed by Cisco, the industry leader in IP networking.
In addition, the new CCNP Routing and Switching certification is loaded with advance knowledge and skills to configure, manage and troubleshoot LAN, WAN with Expand on IPv6, and Cisco StackWise, VSS, and DMVPN technologies.
The new curriculum includes Cisco switches, routers, basic mitigation of security threats, and introduction to newly added technologies, DMVPN, StackWise, VSS, and IPv6 expansion and performance-based skills.
The curriculum also covers the use of the following protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Serial Line Interface Protocol, VLANs, VTP, STP, PVST, MST, Ethernet channels, and network security technologies. The curriculum also includes extensive troubleshooting on described technologies.
- students who want to prepare for CCNP switch exams.
- Career-advancement opportunities