CCNP Route -300-101
Implementing Cisco IP routing includes everything you will need to fully prepare for New CCNP Route certification
- you'll be ready to configure routing protocols at a master level;
- grasp the big-picture of worldwide Cisco network design;
- fill in plenty of “knowledge gaps” left by the CCNA on routing protocols
- confidently sit for the 300-101 exam.
- Basic understanding of concepts taught in ICND1/ICND2 or CCNA
- This Cisco video training course covers the material needed for the 300-101 Cisco ROUTE exam with more on real-world experience and detailed technical details with more Hands on labs.
- This course is lab-based and is focused on the technologies from Cisco CCNP Route/Switch (300-101).
- Each Video is designed assist you in creating and verifying Cisco networks using GNS3 1.x
- All of this can be done on a single computer without external hardware (no physical routers or switches required).
- provides training on how to create a practice environment for individuals interested in mastering networking technology through practising hands on!
- Network technician , Network engineer
- students who want to build on their CCNA level skill set to further a career in computer networking.
- experienced networking professionals who are ready to advance their core routing, switching, and network troubleshooting skills and students with Cisco CCNA-level knowledge