CCIE Routing & Switching version 5.1 - BGP
Learn BGP for the CCIE Routing & Switching version 5 Exam
- Learn and understand every BGP requirement on the CCIE R&S Blueprint
- Design, configure and troubleshoot complex BGP environments for large scale enterprise networks
- Use BGP to overcome difficult networking challenges
- Quickly troubleshoot and identify complex BGP issues
- Students should have at least CCNA level experience in Cisco's command line interface, or CLI.
- Have a basic understanding of layer 3 and why dynamic routing protocols are utilized
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is known as one of the most grueling, and most respected, networking exams in the world. Engineers are forced to first pass a 90 question written exam in under 2 hours. Questions can range from the most detailed configuration feature to analyzing long in-depth debug outputs. If a candidate can successfully clear the written, they are awarded the right to attempt the 8 hour long lab examination.
Taught by a JP Cedeno, a Technical Leader at Cisco Systems, this video-on-demand (VoD) series provides 50 videos (15+) hours of lecture and configuration demonstrations. With the average candidate taking 3 attempts to pass the lab, the goal of this course is to give network engineers an expert-level understanding of the most complex routing protocol in the world, BGP, and prepare them for the configuration and troubleshooting challenges they might face in the exam as well as their career.
Any individual who hopes to someday obtain their CCNP and/or CCIE cannot afford to miss this course!!
- Engineers who are looking to learn CCNP/CCIE level features and configurations in BGP
- Anyone who utilizes BGP on a daily basis and needs to learn their way around the application