CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5.0 -IP Services - QoS
The best way to prepare for CCIE Routing and Switching Version 5 certification.
- To plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
- in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints
- enables you to succeed on the exam the first time
- helping you to identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams,
- Good understanding on CCNA CCNP Routing and Switching Knowledge
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, or CCIE, is a technical certification offered by Cisco Systems. The CCIE certifies the skills required of network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
The CCIE is one of the most prestigious networking certifications in the industry.
This Cisco video training is the last part of 7 CCIE Courses focuses on the topic "IP services & QoS " listed in the Cisco's blueprint for the CCIE R&S v5 exam and lab.
All topics are covered in detail with instructor-led demonstration with real-world scenarios. The class consists of --- hours of in-depth explanations and examples and can be viewed on your computer or any MP4-compatible mobile device.
This course is taught by Sikandar Shaik,CCIEx2 (RS/SP)
- students who want to prepare for CCIE routing and switching Written and Lab exam
- build the skills that are necessary for expert certification.
- To Achieve worldwide the most prestigious networking certification in the industry
- Career-advancement opportunities