CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5.0 - BGP
The best way to prepare for CCIE Routing and Switching Version 5 certification.
CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5.0 - BGP udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- To plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures on a wide variety of Cisco equipment.
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable interdomain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains
- helping you to identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams, including --BGP operations and routing policies
- Identify common BGP scaling issues and enableroute reflection and confederations as possible solutions to these issues in a typical service provider network with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems „
- Use available BGP tools and features to optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical BGP network
- Good understanding on CCNA CCNP Routing and Switching Knowledge
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification.
- Students enrolled in this course should possess a strong knowledge of networking a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and have completed the Network Associate level certification or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE Routing and Switching) certifies the skills required of expert-level network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.
This video training course focuses on the topics listed in the “Layer 2 Technologies” section of Cisco’s blueprint for the CCIE Routing and Swiching Version 5 Written and Lab exam.
This is the Third part of of 6 CCIE courses by sikandar shaik.
The benefits of getting a CCIE certification are varied and include the following:
- Better pay
- Career-advancement opportunities
- Applies to certain minimum requirements for Cisco Silver and Gold Channel Partners, as well as those seeking Master Specialization, making you more valuable to Channel Partners
- Better movement through the problem-resolution process when calling the Cisco TAC
- Credibility for consultants and customer engineers, including the use of the Cisco CCIE logo
- The other big reason to take the CCIE Routing and Switching written exam is that it recertifies an individual’s associate-, professional-, and expert-level Cisco certifications, regardless of his or her technology track.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in running BGP to create reliable connectivity to the Internet.
- students who want to prepare for CCIE routing and switching Written and Lab exam
- build the skills that are necessary for expert certification.
- Technical engineers and delegates seeking Cisco certifications including CCNP RS or CCNA/CCNP Service provider or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5 ) or CCIE Service Provuder V3.
15 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion