Business Analysis: Working with Use Cases
An introductory course on use case modeling for Business Analysts or those looking to transition into a BA role.
- Understand what use cases are and when to use them
- Learn the components of use cases
- Acquire best practices in use case modeling
- Some knowledge of requirements analysis helpful
Use cases are one of the most commonly used techniques for analyzing and modeling systems and business processes. They are a core component of every Business Analyst's toolbox.
This course will give you everything you need to know to get up and running with this powerful methodology of analysis.
The course consists of four lectures plus a case study. It should take no longer than two hours to complete.
Students will be able to download a use case template for their own personal or business use.
- Novice to intermediate Business Analysts
- Development and testing professionals seeking to understand the business side
Business Analysis: Working with Use Cases udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/usecases/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/2250