Build Microservices with .NET Core 3.x & Amazon Web Services
Microservices (CQRS, Circuit Breaker, Service Mesh, API Gateway etc) with C# , .NET Core, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, ...
- Performing architecture of a system based on Microservices
- Using AWS Cognito for adding Authetnicaiton to a website
- Sharing Models between Microservices and Microservice Clients
- Eventual Consistency Pattern
- Adding Health Checks to Microservices
- Deploying Microservices to Amazon EC2 instances using AWS Code Deploy
- Building resilient APIs using HttpClientFactory
- Exponential Back Off and Circuit Breaker Patterns
- Using Domain Driven Design in designing Microservices
- Command and Query Segregation Pattern (CQRS)
- Messaging and Event Driven Microservices in AWS
- Creating a Command handler Microservices with AWS Lambda and AWS SNS
- Designing and building a logging system for Microservices in AWS
- Using API Gateway pattern as a reverse proxy for private APIs
- Using API Gateway pattern as an API aggregator
- Using API Gateway and AWS Cognito to protect Microservice APIs
- Using Token Authentication and Json Web Token (Jwt) with AWS Cognito to protect mobile and web clients
- Use Swagger for dynamically describe the Microservice capabilities
- Using AWS Cloud Map for Service Discovery
- Continuous Integration and Delivery for Microservices
- Building and deploying Microservices using Docker and AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Implementing monitoring for Microservices
- Some C# Programming Skills
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
Learn important skills for designing and building Microservices. Take your enterprise software design and development to the next level with building Microservices using the new .NET CORE 3.x and Amazon Web Services.
Monolithic applications which include all the services of a software system is a big and complex application is becoming outdated fast. It is essential that software engineers master the concepts, patterns and details of implementing their future applications using Microservices.
Working on projects that were based on Microservices, I could not find a resource which actually would teach me how to implement a system based on Microservices. Everybody talks about what Microservices are but nobody tells us how to build one! The few books that are out there have the same problem, plus they are too broad and so fail to hold the developers' hand and take them through the journey.
In this course, we try to be more specific and avoid being too generic by focusing on .NET CORE 3.x and Amazon Web Services. Amazon Web Services has improved massively in the past year or so by introducing plenty of services that cater to Microservice-based applications, and so it is a great choice for our course.
To master implementing Microservices we will build an ASP.NET CORE 3.1 project called "Web Advertisements". It will be based on Microservice patterns and will use Amazon Web services for security, messaging, storage, service discovery and so forth. I will code the project in the course so you will see how a Microservice is built, line by line!
You will need to have basic to elementary knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC. If you have ever used a couple of AWS services such as EC2 or S3 then you are all good for joining the course.
Questions are always welcome from students and can be asked in the Q&A section of the course. I endeavour to respond to these quickly so I can create an engaging learning environment for my students.
Buckle up and be ready for the WOW that is expecting you in this course. I look forward to seeing you with us on this fun journey!
- Technical Leaders
Build Microservices with .NET Core 3.x & Amazon Web Services udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/build-microservices-with-aspnet-core-amazon-web-services/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1319