Aromatherapy Acupressure For Emotional Wellbeing
Use Aromatherapy Essential Oils on Acupressure Points to Reduce Stress Levels and Feel Happier and Healthier Emotionally
- By the end of this aromatherapy acupressure course, you will have a deep understanding on how to apply aromatherapy essential oils to specific acupressure points on the body to create a very powerful synergistic effect to help emotional imbalances.
- You will learn how to combine the benefits of aromatherapy essential oils and their incredible healing qualities and then use them on the acupressure points that are the best on the body for that particular emotional imbalance.
- Studies have shown that using aromatherapy can be very powerful by itself to treat emotional imbalances. Likewise, acupressure that is 5,000 years old is also incredibly beneficial. However, studies have shown that using acupressure AND aromatherapy on the same point gives better results that one or the other.
- You will learn how to blend the aromatherapy oils by using their notes to make calming blends, or stimulating blends and then apply them therapeutically. For example: If you are feeling rundown or exhausted, then you will learn the best energizing acupressure points on the body and what are the best stimulating essential oils to use on those points.
- You will also learn the Traditional Chinese Medicine approach to emotional wellbeing and why their holistic approach works so well to keep people in a more balanced state not physically and emotionally.
- You will need to have some aromatherapy essential oils but I have kept this as simple as possible for you so that you do not need to buy lots of them. You will also need a carrier oil to mix them with, but that can be anything from sweet almond massage oil to olive oil that you have in the kitchen.
"I loved this (aromatherapy acupressure)course. It was one of the best courses I have done on Udemy. Would recommend it to everybody!"
In aromatherapy acupressure, you create a synergistic effect by selecting an aromatherapy essential oil that possesses the same function as the acupressure points to create an incredibly powerful healing technique that balances the body, mind and spirit.
Aromatherapy acupressure is a gentle, safe and profoundly effective treatment modality that combines the energetic healing qualities of aromatherapy essential oils with specific acupressure points in order to trigger energetic changes in the individual that will bring the person back to a state of emotional balance.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Using aromatherapy acupressure results in more significant clinical effects than using either aromatherapy or acupressure by themselves!
This course is designed so that you can use aromatherapy acupressure on yourself or on your family, partner or your clients.
For example, if you are suffering from anxiety, are worried, frustrated or stressed you will learn how to apply particular aromatherapy essential oils that are well known for their potent calming effects (such as Roman Chamomile or Lavender) to specific acupressure points such as CV-17, Yintang, or heart 7 acupressure points that have been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat these exact emotional imbalances.
"As an Aromatherapist I am always looking for other ways and areas to apply my knowledge to help people. This course does just that. Excellent in every way." 5 STARS
Likewise, if you are fatigued, exhausted or would just like to have more energy, be more focused and increase your memory then you will also learn how to apply aromatherapy essential oils such as Rosemary that studies have shown to not only stimulate the body and mind but also increase people's memory by 65% and the apply that aromatherapy essential oil to acupressure points that are well known to energize the body, mind and spirit.
You can apply all of these aromatherapy acupressure skills to yourself, your family or your clients. If you are a therapist, this is a fabulous technique to add to your repertoire of treatment techniques to assist your client on a much deeper level. The aromatherapy acupressure treatments can be used as a stand alone treatment or as a beautiful way to help your clients with their emotional wellbeing.
"Aroma-acupressure had a greater effect than aromatherapy on agitation in patients with dementia."
"..aroma-acupressure was better able to improve agitation, inhibit the sympathetic nervous system, and activate the parasympathetic nervous system compared with aromatherapy"
(Study involving 186 patients of the comparison of the efficacy of aromatherapy acupressure compared to just aromatherapy for the treatment of dementia-associated agitation)
Start learning how to do aromatherapy acupressure today. It is simple, safe and incredibly effective!
- This course is designed for people that love the healing powers of aromatherapy and essential oils, and also acupressure. This is a superb way to effectively treat yourself or your clients, family and friends.
Aromatherapy Acupressure For Emotional Wellbeing udemy courses free download
Demo url: https://www.udemy.com/course/aromatherapy-acupressure-for-emotional-wellbeing/
Generating Download Link... 30
Please Click Advertisement, so we can Buy New Courses for you.
Download Link: https://freenulledworld.com/download/1906