Arduino Programming and Labs
This course is aimed at giving students a basic introduction towards Arduino and interfacing various components with it.
What you'll learn:
- Basics of Arduino IDE
- Fundamentals of LEDs, Seven Segment Displays, LCDs, Matrix Keypads.
- Programming basics in C
- How to interface Arduino with various components
- Different Arduino Interfaces
- A PC/Laptop with Linux or Windows
- Internet connection
This course aims at giving the student a basic introduction to Arduino. The course will also discuss the basics of various electrical components like LEDs, Seven Segment Displays, LCDs, Matrix Keypads. The course will discuss the interfacing of an Arduino platform with these components.
The course will also include a hands on component where students can access an Arduino Board remotely and test their experiments.
Who this course is for:
- Students with a background in Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics and Communication engineering
3.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion